The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Army Mess Chain with Buttons Note: The mess button sets below include the chain. This link is for purchasing an extra or replacement chain if needed.
- Male Army Cap Buttons
Army Service Uniform (ASU) Button Sets:
- Male ASU Enlisted Set (note whether coat buttons are sewn onto the coat or used with a removable button strip): Includes 4 coat, 4 pocket, and 2 shoulder loop buttons
- Female ASU Enlisted Set: Includes 4 coat and 2 shoulder loop buttons
- Male ASU Officer Set (note whether coat buttons are sewn onto the coat or used with a removable button strip): Includes 4 coat and 4 pocket buttons
- Female ASU Officer Set: Includes 4 coat buttons
Army Mess Uniform Button Sets:
- Male Mess Uniform Set: Include 6 jacket buttons and mess chain
- Female Mess Uniform Set: Includes 6 jacket buttons and mess chain
As of 25 APR 2016, enlisted Engineer Soldiers are authorized to wear the Essayons buttons.
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsQuestion by: CH King on Jan 13, 2017 8:59:00 AMHello,
Is there anyway to purchase the/a strip of the "rubber/elastic" material that goes in the dress pants along to the waiste for it to not sag and stay in place?Question by: ZAK LARA on Jul 29, 2018 3:02:00 PMWhile we do not sell the elastic waist material to be sewn into the trousers, we do carry a "Hidden Tailor Flex Belt" and not only does it keep your shirt in place, it also keeps your trousers up. Here is the link - https://www.marlowwhite.com/hidden-tailor-flex-belt.
Thank you!Answer by: Sandy Johnson (Admin) on Jul 30, 2018 10:53:00 AMAre these the buttons that can be put on and taken off similar to cuff links or are these the sew on buttons?