- Coat (unattached braid)
- Removable Bright Buttons
Army Service Uniform and Mess Uniform Buttons
The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Trousers (with belt loops)
Male General Officer ASU Trousers
- Low-waisted design with belt loops
- Feature a French fly for better waistband fit
- Superior poly-cotton pocketing with satin finish
- Rubberized shirt-stay band inside the waistband grips the shirt, keeping it tucked in, for a crisp, well-dressed appearance
- Correct colors for gold braid
- Creaset® permanent creases
- Extra fabric in the seat seam
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- ASU Long Sleeve White Shirt
- Black Bow Tie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- 4-in-Hand Tie
- Tie-yourself regular black tie.
- 100% Polyester.
- Bullion Shoulder Straps & Shoulder Clips
General Officer Shoulder Straps
- Nylon and Gold Bullion embroidery options available
- Sold as a pair
- Designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications
- Non-tarnish Belt/Buckle/Tip
- Buckle and belt tip have non-tarnish finish (non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated). Belt is black woven elastic that allows about an inch "give" when worn, allowing for more comfort.
- Regular length will fit sizes up to 45 inches. The Long belt will fit up to 55 inches (only available in male style).
- Male belt is 1-1/4" wide. Female belt is 1" wide.
- Non-tarnish U.S. Insignia
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Branch Insignia
- Non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated insignia.
- Several branches (AG, Signal, Aides, etc.) have enamel finishes.
- Items are sold in pairs, i.e., a quantity of 1 U.S. Insignia equates to 2 Insignia pins.
- Free Ground Shipping
Package Does Not Include:
- Male GO ASU Service Cap
- ASU Short Sleeve White Shirt (Class B)
- ASU Namplates
- Shoulder Marks
- Badges and Ribbons
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsIf I purchase the full uniform that I need with all the ribbons and everything else. Are you able to put everything on the jacket before you ship it to me? ThanksQuestion by: Frederick Smith on Oct 7, 2017 2:29:00 PMQuestion by: James on Oct 5, 2017 9:20:00 AMClothing Sales offers two fabric options. 1) Serge (AKA Issued material) 2) Classic (AKA Tropical weight). We carry the classic but do not carry the serge. Check the label inside the jacket or trouser. If it says 55/45 POLY/WOOL SERGE. We do not have the material to match.
The issue coats will list poly-wool on the tag but it may or may not have “Serge” on it. One easy way to tell if it is an issue coat is that one of the garment labels should have the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) eagle logo on it. The tropical uniform should have poly-wool tropical written on it.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Oct 12, 2017 10:08:00 AM