- Male Enlisted ASU Coat
- Removable Bright Buttons
Army Service Uniform and Mess Uniform Buttons
The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Male NCO ASU Trousers
Male Officer & NCO ASU Trousers
- ASU Long Sleeve White Shirt
- Black Bow Tie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- 4-in-Hand Tie
- Tie-yourself regular black tie.
- 100% Polyester.
- Non-tarnish Belt/Buckle/Tip
- Buckle and belt tip have non-tarnish finish (non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated). Belt is black woven elastic that allows about an inch "give" when worn, allowing for more comfort.
- Regular length will fit sizes up to 45 inches. The Long belt will fit up to 55 inches (only available in male style).
- Male belt is 1-1/4" wide. Female belt is 1" wide.
- Non-tarnish Branch and U.S. Rank Insignia
Non-tarnish Army Enlisted MOS Insignia
- Enlisted Branch Insignia for MOS/Specialty
- Brass with non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated finish
- Includes: Each set includes one U.S. and one applicable MOS/Specialty pin
Army Blue Chevrons
- Correct color braid/thread (very important)
- Correct color cloth
- Made of Goldenlite nylon thread embroidered onto the same midnight blue tropical cloth (450 shade) as the ASU coat
- Overseas Service Bars (up to 4)
Army Blue Overseas Service Bars (OSBs)
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color
- Worn by officers and enlisted Soldiers
- One OSB is worn for each completed 6-month period in an authorized combat zone during a specified combat time period
- Priced per bar..
How to Wear: OSBs are centered on the bottom of the right sleeve with the lower edge positioned 1/4" above the sleeve braid.
- Service Hash Marks (up to 4)
Army Blue Hash Marks
- Blue enlisted Army Service Stripes worn on the Army Service Uniform.
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color, on a blue background.
- Hash marks represent years of service, one hash mark stripe for each completed 3-year period of service.
- Hash marks are worn on the wearer’s left sleeve
- Priced per mark.
- Free Ground Shipping
Package Does Not Include:
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsIf I purchase the full uniform that I need with all the ribbons and everything else. Are you able to put everything on the jacket before you ship it to me? ThanksQuestion by: Frederick Smith on Oct 7, 2017 2:29:00 PMQuestion by: Matt on Nov 4, 2018 6:29:00 PMWhen purchasing a uniform from the website or over the phone, the uniform will come 'unfinished'. What that means is, the sleeves of the jacket and trousers will need to be hemmed and patches sewn on. You may also need alterations done to modify the fit of the uniform items.
You will need to take your uniform to your local tailor for alterations and sewing the items onto the uniform.
Answer by: Sandy Johnson (Admin) on Nov 5, 2018 9:54:00 AMQuestion by: James on Oct 5, 2017 9:20:00 AMClothing Sales offers two fabric options. 1) Serge (AKA Issued material) 2) Classic (AKA Tropical weight). We carry the classic but do not carry the serge. Check the label inside the jacket or trouser. If it says 55/45 POLY/WOOL SERGE. We do not have the material to match.
The issue coats will list poly-wool on the tag but it may or may not have “Serge” on it. One easy way to tell if it is an issue coat is that one of the garment labels should have the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) eagle logo on it. The tropical uniform should have poly-wool tropical written on it.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Oct 12, 2017 10:08:00 AMTwo questions -
1) what is the estimated delivery time for ASU Enlisted Package?
2) what if the coat size is wrong?Question by: Mitchell Cohen on Apr 25, 2017 4:01:00 PM1) We will ship standard delivery orders for ASU's within 24-48 business hours. We are closed on the weekends and do not process any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday until we get back to the office on Monday. Express orders will generally ship same day if ordered by 12 noon CST M-F.
2) If the coat size is incorrect, & you selected the size, then you will need to send the coat back for exchange. If the coat size was adjusted, and you requested us to change the size based on your measurements, then you will need to pay for the "standard" shipping back to us for an exchange, and we will pay for the shipping back to you.Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on May 1, 2017 11:40:00 AM