- Coat (unattached braid)
Male Officer ASU Coat
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Removable Hamilton-finish bright buttons resist tarnish and prevent damage to cloth and buttons during dry cleaning
- Engineer Officers: Engineer buttons are included at no additional cost
- Optional Removable button strip to ease alterations costs
- Correct-colored Officer sleeve braid (unattached)
- Removable Bright Buttons
Army Service Uniform and Mess Uniform Buttons
The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Trousers (with belt loops)
Male Officer & NCO ASU Trousers
- ASU Long Sleeve White Shirt
- Black Bow Tie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- Black Necktie
- Tie-yourself regular black tie.
- 100% Polyester.
- Nylon Shoulder Straps & Shoulder Clips
Male Army Shoulder Straps
- Shoulder Clips included
- Nylon and Gold Bullion embroidery options available
- Sold as a pair
- Designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications
Our shoulder straps are designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications.This is why we include a free Intercept-Lined® Shoulder Strap Protective Case with every order of bullion straps.
Shoulder Strap Sale: We are overstocked on certain bullion shoulder straps and are offering them at a sale price. Visit our overstock page to see if your branch/rank combination is listed.
Please note: We try very hard to maintain a realistic stock of all rank and branch combinations in nylon (e.g., we do not stock CW3 Infantry, etc). Also, while we try to keep a robust stock of gold bullion shoulder straps, these items may take up to 3 months to manufacture. We will contact you if we do not currently have the item you desire in stock.
- Non-tarnish Belt/Buckle/Tip
- Buckle and belt tip have non-tarnish finish (non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated). Belt is black woven elastic that allows about an inch "give" when worn, allowing for more comfort.
- Regular length will fit sizes up to 45 inches. The Long belt will fit up to 55 inches (only available in male style).
- Male belt is 1-1/4" wide. Female belt is 1" wide.
- Non-tarnish Branch and U.S. Insignia
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Branch Insignia
- Non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated insignia.
- Several branches (AG, Signal, Aides, etc.) have enamel finishes.
- Items are sold in pairs, i.e., a quantity of 1 U.S. Insignia equates to 2 Insignia pins.
- Overseas Service Bars (up to 4)
Army Blue Overseas Service Bars (OSBs)
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color
- Worn by officers and enlisted Soldiers
- One OSB is worn for each completed 6-month period in an authorized combat zone during a specified combat time period
- Priced per bar..
How to Wear: OSBs are centered on the bottom of the right sleeve with the lower edge positioned 1/4" above the sleeve braid.
- Free Ground Shipping
Package Does Not Include:
- Coat (unattached braid)
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsIf I purchase the full uniform that I need with all the ribbons and everything else. Are you able to put everything on the jacket before you ship it to me? ThanksQuestion by: Frederick Smith on Oct 7, 2017 2:29:00 PMQuestion by: Jonathan Goode on Nov 5, 2018 7:28:00 AMThe Luxury Travel Hanger is an optional addition to your Service Uniform. It is not for the service cap, it is designed to hang your service jacket and trousers.
It has a felt trouser bar and it is shaped to mimic your shoulders, which helps keep the shape of your Service Uniform.
Here is a link to show you what the Luxury Travel Hanger looks like - https://www.marlowwhite.com/luxury-travel-hanger.
Answer by: Sandy Johnson (Admin) on Nov 5, 2018 10:44:00 AMQuestion by: James on Oct 5, 2017 9:20:00 AMClothing Sales offers two fabric options. 1) Serge (AKA Issued material) 2) Classic (AKA Tropical weight). We carry the classic but do not carry the serge. Check the label inside the jacket or trouser. If it says 55/45 POLY/WOOL SERGE. We do not have the material to match.
The issue coats will list poly-wool on the tag but it may or may not have “Serge” on it. One easy way to tell if it is an issue coat is that one of the garment labels should have the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) eagle logo on it. The tropical uniform should have poly-wool tropical written on it.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Oct 12, 2017 10:08:00 AM