- Made of a 65% polyester / 35% cotton blend
- Herringbone cloth weave
- Permanent military creases – two in the front and three in the back
- Tapered and athletic fit on the sides
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Visit our measurement page to learn how to measure your shirt size.
- Discontinued Sizes: We are discontinuing a few of our low-density sizes in this shirt style and will have limited quantities available in these sizes as we sell them out. These are listed with "Limited" next to the size in the menu below.
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsAre both the short sleeve and long sleeve uniform white shirts cut long so they will not pull out of pants during a work environment? ThanksQuestion by: COL Everhardt on Jan 7, 2017 1:13:00 AMOur shirts are certified by the US Army Natick Soldier Systems Center (Natick) which publishes the “technical” specifications for uniform items, including the ASU shirt. For us to be certified, we must conform to the measurements Natick specifies. In this case, your question is pertaining to one of the technical specifications – the length of the shirt body as measured from the seam at the back of the collar seam to the bottom hem down the center of the back. Natick conducts the field testing of the shirt to test the “performance” spec – in this case, determining if the shirt body is long enough to stay tucked in during its intended use.
Marlow White’s shirts are made to spec, to the length that Natick requires which is a length dependent only on the shirt’s neck size. We rarely have seen a problem with the length and when we have it was with a Soldier who was wearing the trousers too low (off the waist and on the hip) and/or with a very tall and thin body frame.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Jan 23, 2017 10:09:00 AM