- Blue enlisted Army Service Stripes worn on the Army Service Uniform.
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color, on a blue background.
- Hash marks represent years of service, one hash mark stripe for each completed 3-year period of service.
- Hash marks are worn on the wearer’s left sleeve
- Priced per mark.
- Product Questions
Product Questionsref: Male Army Blue Hash Marks
- Qty indicates how many stripes you will need?
- I have 29 years; thus needing 9 stripes so do I indicate 9 on the Qty block?
- Are there different materials; I am currently using the Premium ASU coat and want to ensure it matches with my rankQuestion by: Ed Perez on Mar 16, 2017 11:14:00 PMSir, I need overseas bars for 2 years and 7 months of overseas service, the flat bars. also need the service bars for 10 years 11 months of service, the slash type. This is for a class A green uniform of the 1960's era. Thanks, RayQuestion by: Ray Raisor on Dec 13, 2018 1:53:00 PM