Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- We collect the following data from the users:
- Contact Information: We also collect the user’s name, email address, phone number, gender, height, address, zip code, purchase and order conformation and personal preferences when they use our services.
- Usage Information: Upon using our services, we collect the user’s browser types, language, access times and location, Internet Protocol Address (“IP address”). Device Information: We also collect certain technical information from users when they use our services such as user’s Internet Protocol Address (“IP address”), the device or computer used to access our services including hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, International Mobile Equipment Identity, mobile network information.
- The manner in which we collect user’s information and data
We collect the aforementioned information from users in the following manner:
- We collect only the aforementioned information when a user voluntarily uses our services, either through our website or through our mobile application. Upon using our services, the user consents and permits us to collect the aforementioned information.
- Use of the information and data collected
We use information collected from the users when they use our website and/or mobile Application, register or sign up for the Application, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or to our marketing communication, browse our Application, or use Our Website or its features in the following ways: We use the information collected in the following manner:
- We use the information voluntarily provided by the users when they use our services via our website and/or mobile application. We collect and use users’ personal information to maintain and improve our services and deliver the services requested by the users. We also collect personal information to inform users about our products or services. The personal information we collect allows us to customise our services according to the individual interests of the users and to enhance their experience while using our services. We also use a user’s personal information to track those users who use our services repeatedly and in order to estimate and stratify the audience and usage patterns of these users. Immediately after the image has been processed and the measurements are made available to the users and users are permitted to access the information stored “on our cloud servers”. Further, the image can be accessed by us or our employees to enhance the services we provide to the users and for research and development purposes.
- We may use user’s non-personal data to personalise a user’s experience, improve our services and enhance the user’s experience when they use our services. We may also use non-personal data such as language, time zone, location, zip code to that we can gauge customer behaviour and improve our services. Further, we may use automatically generated information and store it in log files such as IP address, browser type, language, operating system in order to understand and learn user behaviour and trends, improve our website and mobile application. We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services. If the law or any regulation treats all or part of this pointed information as personal, we would also treat it the same way.
- We may use information a user submits in a public forum such as a blog, chat room, or social network to personalize their experience. Users are solely and exclusively responsible for the information they choose to submit in public forums.
- We may use the manner in which a user uses our application include their search queries in order to improve the services provided by us. If we do combine Non-Personal Data with Personal Data, the combined information will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
- In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on Our Website or Application. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on Our Website or Application. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If a user prefers not to be tracked in this way, a user should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
- User’s Access and Control over their Personal Data
- We store user’s Personal Data for 1 (one) year and delete it thereafter. If a user continues to use our services after a period of 1 year, then new and fresh personal data will be collected by us and which we will store for another 1 (one) year. Further, we have no obligations to notify a user when deleting their Personal Data and can do it at our sole discretion. By using our services, users consent to their personal information being retained with us for a period of 1 (one) year. If the user does not wish for us to retain their personal data for a period of 1 (one) year, they should refrain from using our services.
- Further, if permitted, a user may update, correct or change relevant Personal Data in their personal account. Further, if a user merely deletes their account, it does not mean that the personal data and images stored with us will also be deleted automatically. This personal data will be retained by us for a period of 1 (one) year.
- If a user wishes for their personal data to be deleted before the expiry of a period of 1 (one) year, then they may contact us and request for us to delete their personal data. We will attempt to revert with the request within a period of 5 days from receiving the request.
- Storage of the data and information that we collect We store and secure the data and information as we collect from our users in the following manner:
- We currently process all information and data on Amazon Web Services- Cloud Computing Services (“AWS Cloud”). However, we are at the liberty to change our cloud computing service providers and upon using our services, users consent to their personal data being stored on whichever cloud we may be using at that point of time. AWS Cloud is a highly protected cloud computing service with multi-layer security built into it. When a user provides us with their personal data this data is encrypted and it is thereafter transferred to AWS Cloud. Once the data is received on the AWS Cloud, it is then decrypted. Presently, the servers of the AWS Cloud are located in Virginia, United States of America and the information is stored there. However, in the event that we change our cloud computing services, the information may be stored in servers located elsewhere. In the event that AWS Cloud changes the location of their servers, the user data stored will be shifted to that server, AWS Cloud or us, may, though not necessarily, inform the users about the shift in servers. In order to use our services, a user consents to such changes. In the event that a user does not agree to thus, they are to refrain from using our services.
- Our employees are trained in adequately addressing and handling any breach that occurs. In the event of a breach, the AWS Cloud services are disabled and all the services we provide to all are halted. In order to re-start the services, the admin will have to change the multi-layer access keys.
- We secure a user’s personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Personal information of users uploaded through their account is protected by a password. We protect personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alternation, access, disclosure or use through the use of firewall and encryption such as Secure Sockets Layer encryption (“SSL encryption”), amongst others. Further, when a user provides us with their credit card information for billing purposes, this information is encrypted.
- After we capture the image of a user and display the measurement results, the user permit us to retain the video and/or image in our secure database for a period of 10 (ten) years.
- The users have complete access to their data that is stored in the AWS Cloud.
- We wish to mention that despite the fact that we meet and exceed the standards applicable with regard to privacy and protection of user’s information, no transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We do not guarantee that the information stored during the use of our website and/or mobile application is protected from and invulnerable to hacking and will not be subjected to a security breach or to security threats, attack from viruses or other vulnerabilities. Upon using our services, users agree that we do not guarantee that the information stored is protected from hacking and will not be subjected to security breach as no transmission of electronic storage is 100% secure and upon using. In the event that a user does not consent to this, they are to refrain from using our services.
- The right to Access, Update and Correct Users’ Personal Data:
- Users are permitted to access their personal information that is stored on the AWS cloud, which is their profile information that is stored in their account.
- The right to rectification:
- The right to erasure of Users’ Personal Data:
- Further, we shall communicate any erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort and we shall also inform the user about those recipients if the user so requests it.
- The right to object:
- The user shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning them. We shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the user or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the user shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning them for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- Where the user objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- The right to data portability:
- Users have the right to receive the personal data concerning them, which they provide to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us. Users have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible. This shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Links to third-party websites/collaborations
- Further, a user who wishes to access a third-party website directly from our website does so at their own cost, risk and peril and we do not take any liability or risk associated with such actions.
- Jurisdiction Specific Rules
- We do not intend for our services, either on our website or on through the mobile application, to be used by people under the age of 18 years old, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction (“minor children”) unless they use our services under the supervision of their parent and/or guardian who provide us with verifiable consent.
- Opt out system
- Users always have the option to opt-out from receiving announcements of certain information, promotional and commercial emails from us by deleting the application.
- We provide the users with an opportunity to opt-out from receiving any or all communications from us by contacting and intimating us at our email address specifically for the purpose of opting-out, i.e. [email protected]
- Further, it may be noted that a request to not receive unsolicited commercial emails will not apply to messages that the user requests or that are not commercial in nature. We may still contact users regarding purchases made even if they opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone Number: (800) 651-6358
- Corporate Office: 400 Seneca St, Leavenworth, KS 66048, United States of America
- Company Policies
COVERING SITES: MARLOWWHITE.COM; MILITARYSABERS.COM; NAVYUNIFORMS.COM; HONORGUARDUNIFORMS.COM
The following will help you understand how we handle any information we gather from the site(s).
Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., is the owner of the listed websites. We are fully committed to the privacy of our visitors to these sites, our customers, and the data collected from these sites. This statement discloses our information gathering and how we use that information.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Through the MarlowWhite.com e-mail newsletter subscription, a person's name, e-mail address, branch of service, and rank are collected and stored in a database that is used to mail out periodical newsletters. The information in these databases will never be provided to another source and is kept strictly confidential. Subscribing to the newsletter is optional and may be discontinued at any time by following the instructions in the newsletter, or by e-mailing our customer service (please reference the e-mail address you supplied when subscribing to the newsletter). Even though visitors to our website provide personally identifiable information when they subscribe, we do not track their movements through the website(s) in any personally identifiable way (see below).
We look at how visitors have found our site(s) and basic web statistics to better understand how to serve our visitors and customers.
NO CORRELATION OF BROWSING AND WEB TRAFFIC INFORMATION WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not combine traffic analysis information with your name or e-mail address, so the traffic analysis that we do is not linked in any way to personally identifiable information.
WE DO NOT PROFILE OUR VISTORS & CUSTOMERS
We do not track where you've been on our web site(s) to establish a profile.
We use "cookies" on the website(s) to identify the products you have placed in your shopping cart, and to better analyze our website(s) traffic. The cookies do not include any personal information about you. Initially, most browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. Simply search in the browser "help" section for the word "cookies." You will need to activate cookies in order to make a purchase on the website(s).
Marlow White produces our own sales and coupons internally. We will not accept any coupon sourced form a third party site
UPDATES TO POLICY
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our services, or your experience with Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., please contact us, or write to us at: Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. 400 Seneca Leavenworth, KS 66048
- General Policies
1. Order Processing: We generally like to ship within 24 hours (1 business day) of receiving your order; however, please allow us up to 2 business days to ship general items. For more detailed explanation concerning specific times, order methods, and items, visit the General Processing Time on our Shipping Page.
2. Shipping Time: please visit our Shipping Page or Delivery Time Estimates Page for details.
3. Credit Card Processing: We take credit card security very seriously and will process your orders with our upmost security. We accept checks addressed to "Marlow White Uniforms" which can be mailed to our headquarter's location at 400 Seneca Street, Leavenworth, KS. All Canadian checks will incur a $25 processing fee (this will be waived for credit cards).
4. Sales Tax and Exemptions: We are located in the State of Kansas. We must charge sales tax for all orders shipped to a Kansas address and remit the payments to the State of Kansas. If your organization accepts delivery of our products in Kansas, but it is exempted from sales tax, we need you to provide us with a copy of your tax exempt documentation. Please send it to or fax it to (913) 651-8417 ([email protected])
5. IRS Form W-9: If your organization requires a W-9 from Marlow White, please e-mail for a current copy ([email protected])
6. We discuss our Return and Exchange Policy in detail on a separate web page.
7. We discuss non-APO International Shipment Policy on a separate web page.
8. Sale and promotional discount pricing are not retroactive. Sale prices announced with a date(s) are effective from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) to 11:59 p.m. Central unless otherwise noted.
9. Other "Legalese" Fine Print:
• Right to Refuse Service: We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
• Choice of Law and Forum: All transactions and agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Kansas. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in the trial courts of Leavenworth County, State of Kansas.
- Cyber Monday Promotional Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any Marlow White gift card given by Marlow White for free, including "free with purchase," or distributed as a reward, incentive, part of a marketing program or promotion or otherwise (the "gift card").
Customers who made qualifying purchases during one of our “Cyber Monday” promotional events earned a promotional gift card based on their sales amount. The “Cyber Monday” promotional events occurred between the following dates:
A. Between November 26, 2017, and November 28, 2017
B. Between November 23, 2018, and November 27, 2018
The qualifying purchases and associated gift cards are as follows:
Spend $100, the customer receives a $10 gift card for a future purchase
Spend $250, the customer receives a $35 gift card for a future purchase
Spend $500, the customer receives a $75 gift card for a future purchase
Spend $1000, the customer receives a $200 gift card for a future purchase
1. One (1) promotional gift card will be provided for orders meeting the above sales criteria until: A. 2017 promotion: 11:59 p.m. Central, November 28, 2017. B. 2018 promotion: 11:59 p.m. Central, November 27, 2018.
2. Limit one card per customer per 24-hour period. The maximum gift card award amount is $200 USD per customer per 24-hour period. To qualify for a promotional gift card, orders must total the above sales criteria before any discounts, taxes, shipping, or duty charges are applied. Exchanges or returns do not qualify. Promotional gift cards will be valid on future Marlow White merchandise purchases. Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the original qualifying order.
3. Marlow White will mail all promotional gift cards, ideally with the qualifying order. Marlow White will not issue promotional gift cards in an electronic format. Your promotional Marlow White gift card will be honored for merchandise purchased from Marlow White at www.MarlowWhite.com, by phone, or in the Leavenworth, KS or Woodbridge, VA stores.
4. By accepting and retaining the gift card or using the gift card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the gift card program at any time without notice. Current terms and conditions can be viewed at www.MarlowWhite.com/policy. The gift card and associated offers are void where prohibited by law. The terms "you” and “your" mean the person to whom the gift card was issued.
5. Use of the gift card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the gift card. You cannot increase the funds on the gift card. Use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Cards cannot be used to purchase other Marlow White gift cards. Your right to use the funds on the gift card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law. Please note that purchases made with the gift card are similar to those made with cash in that you cannot "stop payment" on such transactions. Marlow White is not responsible for errors or omissions. The full amount of each purchase will be deducted from the funds held on the gift card, up to the total funds available on the gift card. Returned items will be refunded net of the gift card amount. Once a return is processed, promotional gift card(s) redeemed on original order will be reissued. Promotional gift card funds cannot be applied to additional costs associated with return or exchange orders.
6. The laws of Kansas govern the gift card, as well as the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. You agree to use the gift card only for legitimate purchases of merchandise through Marlow White and not for the purpose of obtaining cash from Marlow White.
8. This gift card promotion is designed to provide a benefit to our individual customers by permitting them to purchase Marlow White merchandise at a discount. These promotional gift cards have no cash value. Marlow White reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to honor any gift card used in a manner inconsistent with these objectives, including without limitation any fraudulent use. If we suspect misuse of the gift card, it may be suspended or terminated.