Military Government Clothing Contracts
Contact Information: For those government agencies desiring to purchase, you will often need the following information:
- DUNS # 073035529
- CAGE code: 0NMD8
- CCR registered for standard contract certifications
- Marlow White is a Small Business
- Phone: (800) 255-6136
- Marlow White POC: Tim Cahill
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
GSA Contracts: Marlow White does not have a GSA contract. In the "uniform" world, the GSA contracts are generally for large issue-uniform contracts, which we do not pursue.
Our Competitive Philosophy: At Marlow White, we believe that we provide the best value in the market -- the best combination of price, quality, service, and life-cycle costs for your purchase - and we applaud the competitive environment where the details of the terms are known to everyone up front.
- Specifications - We believe the specifications are an important aspect of obtaining the best value. Marlow White is very careful to meet or exceed the Natick specifications of its military uniforms. Similarly, we meet or exceed the published specifications for all military swords. For our police and fire uniforms, we modify a military specification and will therefore generally represent a higher level of quality than most others in the public safety market. Through experience we have found that the generic terms of "dress coat", "trouser", and "sword" can mean a full range of possibilities and generally warrants more definition. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions concerning our quality and our service.
- Samples - We encourage including a requirement for vendors to submit samples prior to contract award.
- Service - Marlow White includes elements of service in nearly everything. For example, because we know how our uniforms fit, we prefer to obtain the basic height and weight data of the end user in order to reduce the incidents of returns for exchange. For swords, we have the capability to repair swords and to replace specific components should you damage the sword or scabbard in the future.