- Mess Jacket
Male General Officer Blue Mess Jacket
- Fully lined with Marlow White signature acetate twill in body and sleeve
- One convenient horizontal pocket inside
- Includes the chain and buttons, a complimentary garment bag, and Bullion Cuffs
- Natick-certified cloth Natick-certified workmanship
We recommend General Officers only consider Bullion knots.
- Bullion Cuffs
General Officer Blue Mess Cuffs
- Mylar embroidery gold matches the specified #67107 Golden-lite.
- Bullion embroidery is gold-plated wire.
- Mess Trousers
- Made for trousers with the suspender buttons sewn into the trouser waist
- Not the clip-on style
- Tuxedo Shirt
Male Tuxedo Shirt
- Made of a 65% polyester / 35% cotton blend
- Has a pleated front, soft bosom, and turndown collars
- Machine washable
- Black Bowtie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- Black Cummerbund
Male Cummerbund - Adjustable
- 100% Polyester
- Worn with the pleats facing down
- Black Cummerbund is worn with the Army Blue and White Mess Uniforms
- Mylar Mess Knots
Army Mylar (Synthetic Bullion) Mess Shoulder Knots
- Mess Shoulder Knots.
- Gold Cuff Links & Shirt Studs
Studs and Cuff Links
Marlow White's studs and links are jewelry-quality sets, with all components finely finished and firmly connected. Frankly, years ago, we tried less expensive "costume-jewelry" grade sets and found they just weren't worth it. They just kept falling apart - these won't.
- Bullion Sleeve Rank
Bullion Mess Rank for General Officers
- Silver-plated wire to form General Officer Stars.
- Sold as a pair.
Availability: We stock nearly every size and branch, allowing us to ship 95% of our orders within ten days of the order. If you need the uniform sooner, please call us.
- Mess Jacket
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)