Marlow White's studs and links are jewelry-quality sets, with all components finely finished and firmly connected. Frankly, years ago, we tried less expensive "costume-jewelry" grade sets and found they just weren't worth it. They just kept falling apart - these won't.
Additional Information:For more information, and information about this product as a uniform component, see the Details tab.
Studs and links are required to be worn with Mess and Dinner Dress Uniforms, as follows:
Army (men's uniforms only):
- White Mess Uniform: gold studs and links
- Blue Mess Uniform: gold studs and links
- Blue Evening Mess Uniform: mother-of-pearl studs and links
Navy and U.S. Public Health Service (men's and women's uniforms):
- Formal Dress Uniform: mother-of-pearl studs and links
- Dinner Dress Blue Jacket Uniform (Officers and CPOs): gold studs and links
- Dinner Dress Blue Jacket Uniform (Enlisted): black (or silver) studs and links
- Dinner Dress White Jacket Uniform (Officers and CPOs): gold studs and links
- Dinner Dress White Jacket Uniform (Enlisted): Black (or silver) studs and links
- NOTE: Women wear studs and links with the new pleated-style formal white blouse.
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsAre the shirt studs the two headed button type or the single head and t-bar type? (The single head and t-bar type can fall out of shirts that are constructed for the two headed button type.)What is the proper way to wear both the buttons (flat side out or raised side out) and the cuff links (cuffs overlapped or parallel)? I've seen worn both ways.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price: $579.00 As low as: $570.50