- Generally, because of security concerns, we do not sell military-specific uniform items (uniforms, insignia, buttons, braid, non-striped caps, shoulder marks, shoulder boards, etc.) to non-US-military customers located outside of the US and it's territories.
- We will ship general merchandise (swords, shirts, bow ties, etc.) to international customers, subject to our subsequent terms.
- For our US-military customers located overseas, we will ship your orders to APO/FPO addresses or, for non-APO/FPO addresses, only if the order is a web order from an AKO .mil e-mail account.
- Because of the amount of additional coordination involved, the minimum purchase amount for an international order (other than APO/FPO) is $500 USD - except for sword/saber purchases. Orders $750 USD or more must be arranged via wire transfer.
- A $30 document preparation fee will apply to any non-APO/FPO international shipment.
- For international public safety organizations (police, fire, etc.), please contact us for order information. We routinely ship to public safety organizations in Canada.
- We reserve the right to refuse shipment to international addresses.
General Merchandise to non-APO/FPO International Addresses
- Due to the variables involved in international orders, such orders require some additional communication between you and us. If the items you are purchasing are listed in the shopping cart, please submit an online order. When we receive your international order, we will e-mail you to discuss some of the specifics (shipping, payment method - unless you submitted a US credit card number in the shopping cart). If you are placing a custom dress uniform order not available through the shopping cart, as with all our custom orders, please contact us to arrange the details.
- Shipping Information:
- We will not be able to quote shipping until we know the items ordered, the destination, and how soon you need the items to arrive. We ship international orders by US Postal Service Global Express or United Parcel Service. After receiving your order (which will not show any shipping charges), we will contact you with the shipping rates.
- Payment Information (orders $500 to $749.99)
- Preferred payment method is via credit card issued by a US Bank. We do not add any surcharges to such payments.
- Wire transfers are also acceptable (we charge a $30 wire transfer fee to cover our incoming wire costs, this will be in addition to any fees charged by your sending bank).
- Bank checks are also acceptable (we do not accept bank drafts).
- Payment Information (orders $750 and up)
- Payment will only be accepted by wire transfer (we charge a $30 wire transfer fee to cover our incoming wire costs, this will be in addition to any fees charged by your sending bank).
- Duties and Tariffs:
- Customer is responsible for any and all duties and tariffs.