- Coat (unattached braid)
- Hamilton finish Buttons
Army Service Uniform and Mess Uniform Buttons
The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Add-on Skirt
- Slacks (with belt loops)
- ASU Long Sleeve White Shirt
- Black Neck Tab
Female Dress Neck Tab100% polyester and fully adjustable
- Bullion Shoulder Straps & Shoulder Clips
General Officer Shoulder Straps
- Nylon and Gold Bullion embroidery options available
- Sold as a pair
- Designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications
- Non-tarnish Belt/Buckle/Tip
- Buckle and belt tip have non-tarnish finish (non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated). Belt is black woven elastic that allows about an inch "give" when worn, allowing for more comfort.
- Regular length will fit sizes up to 45 inches. The Long belt will fit up to 55 inches (only available in male style).
- Male belt is 1-1/4" wide. Female belt is 1" wide.
- Non-tarnish U.S. Insignia Set
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Branch Insignia
- Non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated insignia.
- Several branches (AG, Signal, Aides, etc.) have enamel finishes.
- Items are sold in pairs, i.e., a quantity of 1 U.S. Insignia equates to 2 Insignia pins.
- Free Ground Shipping
Package Does Not Include:
- ASU Short Sleeve White Shirt (Class B)
- Army Service Hat
- ASU Namplates
- Shoulder Marks
- Badges and Ribbons
- Alterations (see below)
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)