Premium Garment Bag with Intercept® Lining
- Intercept lining protects fabric and metals
- Provides 25-year protection
- Nylon outer bag
- Zippered access
- Slit top for hanger
- 23" deep comfortably holds two uniforms, but can accommodate three
- 44" length Regular is for Uniforms/Trousers/Skirts
- 62" length Extra-Long is for Long Mess Skirts/Capes
We recommend storing any dress uniform or cadet uniform in an Intercept-Lined garment bag.
We do include a with every jacket or coat that we sell, but our complimentary garment bag does not include the Intercept lining.
uniform ten years ago. While I was
active duty for four years,
I deployed twice and was in
the field a great deal, with
minimal use of my ASUs. Now that I
am National Guard I have continued
minimal use. However, the zipper on
the bag broke. I noticed your
description says 25 years of
Would a broken zipper under
use qualify for warranty replacement?