Returns and Exchanges
- A return and exchange form is included with each order. Please fill it out and include it with any returned items. If you do not have a form, you can download a new copy of our Return and Exchange Form.
- Please include a copy of the invoice so that we can properly credit your account or issue a refund. Also, please insure the items for their full value.
- If exchanging please indicate on the return and exchange form what item or size you are wanting to exchange for.
- If you have questions regarding a return, please e-mail customer service.
Marlow White reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on items which are returned AFTER the time periods stated above. In all cases, items returned after 90 days (3 months) can be returned for "store credit only" minus restocking fee and shipping. After 180 days (6 months) Marlow White reserves the right to not accept returns. Regardless, uniform items which the services have announced are being eliminated cannot be returned after 30 days from the announcement date.
Return Shipping Address:
400 Seneca Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Customer is responsible for
all shipping charges.
Uniforms: Must be unaltered, in original condition, with original tags. Must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of invoice date (45 days for APO/FPO addresses).
- If an item in your uniform package doesn't fit properly, you are welcome to exchange it for a different size within 30 days of invoice.
- If you are returning all items in a package in original condition within 30 days of invoice, we will refund the full package amount minus any shipping.
- Because of the discounts applied to the uniform package price, should you desire to return a single item component of the package within 30 days, we will credit back the retail price of the individually priced item, minus a 20% restocking fee. No portion of shipping charges will be refunded.
- Uniforms Altered by Marlow White: If Marlow White fits you, alters the uniform, and ships it to you, we ask that you try the uniform on within 15 days to confirm the fit. Uniforms altered by someone else are not returnable.
Shirts: Must be returned unworn and unwashed, in a sellable condition. If the shirt is not returned with the original packaging, a $3.00 repackaging and restocking fee will apply.
Custom Ribbon and Medal Sets: Cannot be returned unless the custom ribbon and/or medal sets are defective. Marlow White will exercise the right to repair or replace the ribbons and/or medals.
Orders of Larger Quantities: We will accept returns of larger numbers of a single item only if the item is received in a damaged or defective state and is returned promptly. This is because a large order of the same item is either specially priced, specially ordered, or both.
Costume, Movie, and Theater Companies: Unfortunately, this policy is born out of our experience with numerous unscrupulous customers. We will not accept ANY returns for these entities, save for losses in shipping. Marlow White is not in the business of providing free uniform or accoutrement rentals. We will accept returns only if the item is received in a damaged or defective state due to shipping and is returned within three business days from date of delivery.
Sabers and Swords: Must be returned or exchanged within 14 days of invoice date. We inspect every sword and saber before shipping, so if the item arrives damaged, please call us immediately at 1-800-255-6136 or e-mail us. Laser etched swords/sabers: non-returnable unless the sword/saber is defective. Marlow White will exercise the right to repair or replace the sword or saber.
Sword Package Items: We are unable to offer credit for returning individual items from a sword, saber, or cutlass package.
Service Hats and Caps: Must be returned with the manufacturer's box, but do not return hats using the manufacturer's box as the exterior shipping box. Because of the extra handling and the very high shipping fees for caps, we will charge a $5 fee to exchange any Blue Service Cap. Before ordering a hat, please take an accurate measurement of your head.
Shoes: Must be returned or exchanged with the original box within 30 days of Marlow White’s invoice date, but do not return shoes using the manufacturer's box as the exterior shipping box. Shoes returned in this manner will be assessed a $3.00 repackaging fee.
Must not have been worn outdoors or on other abrasive surfaces. In the event that the shoe does not fit as anticipated, the customer is responsible for the return shipment charge to Marlow White. Should the customer wish to exchange the original pair of shoes for a pair of a different size, Marlow White will pay the FedEx Ground shipping charge for sending the first replacement pair to the customer.
Special order shoes, which we do not normally carry in our inventory, are subject to a restocking fee of $8.00 per pair.
Occasionally, we receive inquiries concerning warranty claims on Bates® shoes purchased from other retail vendors. We regret that we can only accept returns of footwear purchased from Marlow White. Should you have a warranty concern on items purchased elsewhere we suggest you contact that vendor. Should you still have a concern, you can then call Bates® Customer Service at 1-800-253-2184.
Clearance & Other Items: Clearance, and other items, must be in original condition and exchanged within 30 days of invoice. Clearance items cannot be returned for refunds or store credit.