Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Returns and Exchange Steps
- Filled out Return/Exchange Form
- Copy of your invoice
1. Fill out the pre-filled return/exchange form provided in your package OR print a blank form here.
2. Carefully repackage items needing to be returned/exchanged and return with the following:
3. Send package to:
- Marlow White Uniforms
- Attn: Returns
- 400 Seneca St.
- Leavenworth, KS 66048
4. Ensure the package is insured for the full value of the items and, to avoid damage, that the product is properly packaged. Marlow White receives FedEx, USPS, Priority & UPS shipments every weekday.
5. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs unless Marlow White made an error on your order. If we made an error on your order, please contact our Customer Service Team right away. Marlow White will pay the return ground shipping fees of the exchanged order, excluding shipments to AK, HI, and the US Territories. We will contact you for payment to these addresses.
Once Items are Received by Marlow White:
- The estimated processing time for returns/exchanges is 2-4 business days.
- Returns: Credits to your account can take an additional 3-5 business days, depending on your financing organization.
- Exchanges: Any exchange items are estimated to ship out 2-3 days after the processing time.
Return/Exchange Timeline and Important Notes:
- Altered Uniforms or Custom-Built (Awards) Product: These items are not returnable unless it is due to a quality issue, where Marlow White reserves the right to correct the flaw before returning or exchanging.
- Uniforms Altered by Marlow White: Try the uniform on within 15 days of receipt to confirm fit. If you have concerns about the fit, take a front, side (both sides) and back picture (full body photos) and send to our Customer Service Team before returning the items, so that we can assess the fit needs. We will reply to your email and confirm the next steps.
- Hats and Shoes: These items must be returned unworn in their original box within 45 days. Do not use the manufacturer’s box as the exterior shipping box due to possible damage that can be incurred during the return shipment.
- Sabers and Swords: These items must be returned or exchanged within 14 days of invoice date. Laser etched swords are non-returnable unless the sword/saber is defective. Marlow White will exercise the right to repair or replace the sword or saber.
- Other Items: All return/exchange items must be returned within 30 days of invoice date (45 days for APO/FPO addresses) and in original condition and packaging. Items returned after 30 days will be inspected and a restocking fee may be applied, or item may be returned for in-store credit.
- Special or Bulk Order Items: Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Clearance & Discontinued Items: Not returnable. If exchange size is available, they can be exchanged within 30 days of invoice date.
- Costume, Movie, and Theater Companies: Cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you have any questions please email our Customer Service Team.