Male Jr. Enlisted ASU Trousers
- Multiple certified fabric options available
- Trousers come unhemmed
- Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Low-waisted design with belt loops
- French fly for better waistband fit
- Superior poly-cotton pocketing with satin finish
- Rubberized shirt-stay band inside the waistband grips the shirt, keeping it tucked in, for a crisp, well-dressed appearance
- Creaset® permanent creases
- Extra fabric in the seat seam
When ordering pants size, should I go by my waist measurement or hip measurement? When I measured my hips they are a 44", but comparing to the blue jeans I wear, they are marked as 38".
Question by: John on Mar 13, 2018, 2:51:00 PM
Measure high up on your waist (over your navel) to determine your trouser size. Your blue jeans will be tagged with a much smaller size than you actually measure. For military sizing, use your actual measurement and not your jeans size.
Answer by: James Hogwood (Admin) on Mar 13, 2018, 4:39:00 PM