Male Officer ASU Coat
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Removable Hamilton-finish bright buttons resist tarnish and prevent damage to cloth and buttons during dry cleaning
- Engineer Officers: Engineer buttons are included at no additional cost
- Optional Removable button strip to ease alterations costs
- Correct-colored Officer sleeve braid (unattached)
Question by: carol steinberg on Apr 20, 2020, 5:45:20 PM
Instructions for sewing these on can be found here: https://www.marlowwhite.com/media/pdf/Alterations%20Guide.pdf
Answer by: Leah Cook (Admin) on May 21, 2020, 6:03:21 PM
Question by: Lane Marshall on Dec 5, 2019, 8:10:25 AM
If you have an existing coat that has the sleeves hemmed and braid applied and you are able to mail into us o apply the over seas bars, we would be happy to! We do not sew anything to new coats that are ordered online before the customer confirms the size and fit.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Dec 9, 2019, 7:19:48 AM
I read online that if I provided my ASU coat size and that I built my 13 ribbon rack, there was a way to see how it would appear with my uniform so I could decide if I want 3 or 4 rows. How do I do that?
Question by: Joseph Berube on Apr 24, 2017, 10:53:00 PM
We found other products you might like!