Marlow White offers a complete sword package that is by far the best value anywhere — great quality at a great price:
- Navy Premium Sword
Premium Navy Officer Sword & Scabbard
Marlow White's Premium Navy Officer Sword and Scabbard is the finest Navy sword available. Marlow White and the United States Naval Academy developed this sword jointly.
The specifications for the PREMIUM sword exceed the specifications for the standard Navy Officer Sword.
- Included free:
- Please Note: The metal work on the sword belt will scratch the scabbard mouth the first time this sword is worn. There is no way to prevent this given the manner in which the sword is hung on the belt.
- Sword Knot Video: How to tie the sword knot.
Please see the Details tab to view the sword's specifications.
- Navy Officer Sword Knot
- Sword Belt
Navy Officer Sword Belt
- Black leather
- Gold-plated buckle
- Belt width is 1-3/4 inches
- For use with the Navy Officer Sword
- White gloves ( regular
White Dress Gloves
Military-style glove nearly opaque so that "show-through" of skin underneath is minimal. Made of a stretch nylon so that one size fits all. Snap wrist for secure fit.
White Grip Gloves
Cotton "grip" gloves with plastic nodules over the surface of the palm and fingers. Plain backing. White color.
Four size choices:
- Small will fit a smaller female hand
- Medium will fit the average female hand or a smaller male hand
- Large will fit a larger-than-average female hand or an average male hand
- X-Large will fit a larger-than-average male hand
- Personalized Laser Etch
Custom Laser Etching
- We believe laser etching is superior to standard engraving (which grinds into the blade) due to laser etching's size, readability, beauty, and close match to the acid etch design.
- Includes a free to help protect your quality WKC sword.
- Available as an add-on for all US Military swords/sabers.
For alignment information and sample images visit our
- Beware using ALL CAPS due to the Old English font.
- Intercept-Lined Padded Sword Case
Intercept Padded Sword-Saber Carrying Case
- Leather-like finished vinyl sword case
- Interior layers of padding to provide added protection for your sword
- Intercept-lined to protect against corrosion, rust, and mildew
- Edges are cloth-bound for strength and durability
Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Navy Premium Sword
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Richard Muti on Mar 8, 2017 4:05:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Buying for new Ensign 5"11" 34" waist. What do you recommend? If wrong size can it be returned for correct size?Question by: Chuck on Dec 4, 2018 10:43:00 AMHere is a link to our sword sizing information. https://www.marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-measuring-sword-length.html
You are certainly able to return it, as long as it has not been laser etched or damaged in any way. Please let us know if you if you have any more questions. Thanks!Answer by: Dan Greer (Admin) on Dec 6, 2018 1:07:00 PMWhat does the plaque upgrade look like and how does one determine the length of sword needed...My son is about 6 ft 1" or 2". Is it customary only to have the individuals name engraved or can you include his rank ?Question by: Bruce Patterson on Feb 11, 2017 6:14:00 PMHello, here is a link to the sword plaque page. http://www.marlowwhite.com/sword-plaque These are very nice, hand made plaques. We recommend that only the name be etched on the sword, unless it is upon retirement. Here is a link to help with proper sizing. http://www.marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-measuring-sword-length.html Feel free to reach out with any other questions!Answer by: Dan Greer (Admin) on Feb 15, 2017 5:35:00 PM