Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Uniform Buying Questions
Since no one else sells a Premium™ uniform, it is hard to do an apples-to-apples comparison. But when buying your Army Service Uniform, ask these questions, making sure you are getting the items, quality, and service you need.
- Is the uniform made from Natick-certified cloth?
- Is the uniform made with Natick-certified workmanship?
- Are the gold and branch braid colors the correct ones cited in DoD’s Institute of Heraldry?
- Is there a removable button strip to prevent coat damage during cleaning?
- Engineer Officers: Do you get the buttons switched out for free?
- Are bright, tarnish-resistant buttons included?
- Do the trousers have permanent creases using Creaset?
- Do the trousers have extra fabric in the seat seam for easier alterations?
- Is the shipping free?