Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Questions to Ask Before Buying an ASU
When buying your Army Service Uniform, ask these questions, making sure you are getting the items, quality, and service you need.
- Is the uniform made from Natick-certified cloth?
- Is the uniform made with Natick-certified workmanship?
- Are the gold and branch braid colors the correct ones cited in DoD’s Institute of Heraldry?
- Are bright, tarnish-resistant buttons included?
- Do the trousers have permanent creases using Creaset?
- Do the trousers have extra fabric in the seat seam for easier alterations?
- Is the shipping free?
- Male Uniforms: is there a removable button strip to prevent coat damage during cleaning?
- Engineer Officers: Do you get the Engineer Officer buttons switched out for free?