Questions to Ask Before Buying an ASU
When buying your Army Service Uniform, ask these questions, making sure you are getting the items, quality, and service you need.
- Is the uniform made from Natick-certified cloth?
- Is the uniform made with Natick-certified workmanship?
- Are the gold and branch braid colors the correct ones cited in DoD’s Institute of Heraldry?
- Are bright, tarnish-resistant buttons included?
- Do the trousers have permanent creases using Creaset?
- Do the trousers have extra fabric in the seat seam for easier alterations?
- Is the shipping free?
- Male Uniforms: is there a removable button strip to prevent coat damage during cleaning?
- Engineer Officers: Do you get the Engineer Officer buttons switched out for free?