Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
A&M University Ceremonial Saber, Etch - Gold-Plated
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item and is only sold to members of the Corps of Cadets. Click for ordering information.
- Guard: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- Cap: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to be flexible
- Gold-plated full length
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail, by a master-craftsman
- Displays the "Texas A&M University" etch (also available with "Agricultural & Mechanical College of Texas" etch)
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Made of 1 millimeter thick steel tube
See how to choose the proper Army Saber length.
Return to Texas A&M Sabers page for additional information and links to our other sabers.
Click for ordering information.
We found other products you might like!
US Army Officer Ceremonial Saber Letter OpenerStarting at $49.95
Officer Army Ceremonial BeltStarting at $69.00
Leather Sword and Saber Belt$32.95
Army Saber Guard$20.00
Army Saber Dress StrapStarting at $13.50
Army Saber ChainStarting at $36.00
Sword and Saber Cleaning ClothStarting at $3.00
White Dress GlovesStarting at $6.00
White Grip GlovesStarting at $6.99
Gauntlet-Length White GlovesStarting at $8.99