A&M University Saber, Etch - Gold-Plated
Out of stock
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item and is only sold to members of the Corps of Cadets. Click for ordering information.
- Guard: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- Cap: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to be flexible
- Gold-plated full length
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail, by a master-craftsman
- Displays the "Texas A&M University" etch (also available with "Agricultural & Mechanical College of Texas" etch)
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Made of 1 millimeter thick steel tube
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
We found other products you might like!
US Army Officer Saber Letter OpenerStarting at $49.95
Officer Army Ceremonial BeltStarting at $65.00
Leather Sword and Saber Belt$27.50
Army Saber Guard$19.00
Army Saber Dress StrapStarting at $12.50
Army Saber ChainStarting at $35.00
Sword and Saber Cleaning ClothStarting at $3.00
White Dress GlovesStarting at $5.00
White Grip GlovesStarting at $5.00
Gauntlet-Length White GlovesStarting at $7.00