Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
A&M University Saber, Etch - Gold-Blue
A&M University Etch - Gold-Blue
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item and is only sold to members of the Corps of Cadets. Click for ordering information.
- Guard: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- Cap: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to be flexible
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail, by a master-craftsman, then gold-plated and heat-blued to attain the gold/blue effect
- Displays the "Texas A&M University" etch (also available with "Agricultural & Mechanical College of Texas" etch)
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Made of 1 millimeter thick steel tube
Note: Please note that the "bluing" process used in the production of this blade is not a chemical process and can result in some variation of the blue color. It is a thermal process that depends on many factors that can affect the blue color: variation of material in the steel, temperature, humidity, etc. We inspect every blade and saber before shipping to ensure the variation of color meets our standard.
Click for ordering information.
We found other products you might like!
US Army Officer Ceremonial Saber Letter OpenerStarting at $49.95
Officer Army Ceremonial BeltStarting at $69.00
Sword and Saber Cleaning ClothStarting at $3.00
Leather Sword and Saber Belt$32.95
Army Saber Guard$20.00
Army Saber Dress StrapStarting at $13.50
Army Saber ChainStarting at $36.00
White Dress GlovesStarting at $6.00
White Grip GlovesStarting at $6.99
Gauntlet-Length White GlovesStarting at $8.99