- Army Officer Saber
Army Officer Saber & Scabbard
- See Details tab for sword design specifics
- Included: Protective cloth bag, free ground shipping
- Army Officer Saber Package (saber and necessary accessories)
- Army Officer Gold-Blue Presentation Saber
- Personalized Laser Etch
Custom Laser Etching
- We believe laser etching is superior to standard engraving (which grinds into the blade) due to laser etching's size, readability, beauty, and close match to the acid etch design.
- Includes a free to help protect your quality WKC sword.
- Available as an add-on for all US Military swords/sabers.
For alignment information and sample images visit our
- Beware using ALL CAPS due to the Old English font.
- Officer Ceremonial Belt
Officer Army Ceremonial Belt
Anodized, non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated buckle with US Coat of Arms and branch-colored braid mounted on shrink-resistent leatherette. Belt is adjustable to 50", one-size-fits-all. Belt width is 1-3/4 inches.
Wear of the Ceremonial Belt: The ceremonial belt is worn with the Army Service Uniform on ceremonial occasions, with or without a saber. Local unit SOPs may govern the ceremonial belt wear at official functions, so be sure to check these as well. We discuss this issue more fully in our FAQ.
- Saber Chain
Army Saber Chain
The saber chain is for use only with the Army Officer Saber. The saber chain, the saber guard, and one of the two types of saber belts are mandatory accessories if one wishes to wear the Army Saber.
- Dress Strap
Army Saber Dress Strap
- Modeled after the dress strap used by The Old Guard
- Made of 3/4" leather
- Nickel-plated buckle onto which one hooks the chain's square hook
- Uses a black safety snap that must be actively pulled by the thumb to unsnap, allowing it to securely hold the saber without releasing
- Intercept-Lined Padded Saber Case
Intercept Padded Sword-Saber Carrying Case
- Leather-like finished vinyl sword case
- Interior layers of padding to provide added protection for your sword
- Intercept-lined to protect against corrosion, rust, and mildew
- Edges are cloth-bound for strength and durability
- White gloves ( or grip
White Grip Gloves
Cotton "grip" gloves with plastic nodules over the surface of the palm and fingers. Plain backing. White color.
Four size choices:
- Small will fit a smaller female hand
- Medium will fit the average female hand or a smaller male hand
- Large will fit a larger-than-average female hand or an average male hand
- X-Large will fit a larger-than-average male hand
Marlow White offers a complete saber package that is by far the best value anywhere — great quality at a great price.
- Army Officer Saber
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsHow/ long is the cord? Is the knot the same size as the Navy sword knot? Is this the only sword knot authorized for an Army Sabre/sword?Question by: Robert DeuPree on Jul 11, 2017 10:50:00 PMThe cording for the Army saber knot is about 14” long. The knot itself is 3” long. Whereas the cording on the USN Gold Knot is 12” long, and the knot, 3 ½ “.
These knots are made from different materials as well.
The Army Saber knots is the only authorized knot for the Army Saber. You may choose between a black leather or leatherette knot -- or the brown leather knot.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Jul 13, 2017 11:43:00 AMIs this sword made of high carbon steel? What grade? Can it be sharpened and used for actual live blade fencing / cutting?Question by: MAJ (CA) Charles Wesley Kim, Jr. on Mar 1, 2017 1:52:00 AMQuestion by: DONALD DANE MCGUIRE on May 21, 2019 6:15:00 PMIf you have not ordered the sword yet, here is a link to our web page on how to measure for the correct sword length. https://www.marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-measuring-sword-length.html
Our return and exchange policy can be found here under the "Sabers and Swords" category at the top right hand of the page. https://www.marlowwhite.com/policy/return. The sword must be returned or exchanged within 14 days of invoice date. We inspect every sword and saber before shipping, so if the item arrives damaged, please call us immediately at 1-800-255-6136 or e-mail us. Laser etched swords/sabers: non-returnable unless the sword/saber is defective. Marlow White will exercise the right to repair or replace the sword or saber.Answer by: Rachel Berry (Admin) on May 22, 2019 3:09:00 PMQuestion by: robert masters on Mar 12, 2019 6:48:00 AMThe essential measurement is not height, but the length of the arm. Detailed measuring instructions can be found here: https://www.marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-measuring-sword-length.htmlAnswer by: James Hogwood (Admin) on Mar 12, 2019 2:08:00 PMWhat does the plaque upgrade look like and how does one determine the length of sword needed...My son is about 6 ft 1" or 2". Is it customary only to have the individuals name engraved or can you include his rank ?Question by: Bruce Patterson on Feb 11, 2017 6:14:00 PMHello, here is a link to the sword plaque page. http://www.marlowwhite.com/sword-plaque These are very nice, hand made plaques. We recommend that only the name be etched on the sword, unless it is upon retirement. Here is a link to help with proper sizing. http://www.marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-measuring-sword-length.html Feel free to reach out with any other questions!Answer by: Dan Greer (Admin) on Feb 15, 2017 5:35:00 PM
You may also be interested in the following product(s)