Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
AMC College Ceremonial Saber, Etch - Nickel-Plated
AMC College Etch - Nickel-Plated
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item and is only sold to members of the Corps of Cadets. Click for ordering information.
- Guard: Nickel-plated brass, then embossed to avoid pits
- Cap: Nickel-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to be flexible
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Displays the "Agricultural & Mechanical College of Texas" etch (also available with "Texas A&M University" etch)
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Made of 1 millimeter thick steel tube
We found other products you might like!
US Army Officer Ceremonial Saber Letter OpenerStarting at $49.95
Sword and Saber Cleaning ClothStarting at $3.00
Officer Army Ceremonial BeltStarting at $69.00
Leather Sword and Saber Belt$32.95
Army Saber Guard$20.00
Army Saber Dress StrapStarting at $13.50
Army Saber ChainStarting at $36.00
White Dress GlovesStarting at $6.00
White Grip GlovesStarting at $6.99
Gauntlet-Length White GlovesStarting at $8.99