Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
AMC College Ceremonial Saber, Etch - Gold-Blue
AMC College Etch - Gold-Blue
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item and is only sold to members of the Corps of Cadets. Click for ordering information.
- Guard: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- Cap: 24 carat gold-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to be flexible
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail, by a master-craftsman, then gold-plated and heat-blued to attain the gold/blue effect
- Displays the "Agricultural & Mechanical College of Texas" etch (also available with " Texas A&M University" etch)
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Made of 1 millimeter thick steel tube
See how to choose the proper Army Saber length.
The saber and scabbard come enclosed in a protective cloth bag.
Please note: the "bluing" process used in the production of this blade is not a chemical process and can result in some variation of the blue color. It is a thermal process that depends on many factors that can affect the blue color: variation of material in the steel, temperature, humidity, etc. We inspect every blade and saber before shipping to ensure the variation of color meets our standard.
We found other products you might like!
US Army Officer Ceremonial Saber Letter OpenerStarting at $49.95
Sword and Saber Cleaning ClothStarting at $3.00
Officer Army Ceremonial BeltStarting at $69.00
Leather Sword and Saber Belt$32.95
Army Saber Guard$20.00
Army Saber Dress StrapStarting at $13.50
Army Saber ChainStarting at $36.00
White Dress GlovesStarting at $6.00
White Grip GlovesStarting at $6.99
Gauntlet-Length White GlovesStarting at $8.99