Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
AGSU Male Trousers
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Low-waisted design with belt loops
- French fly for better waistband fit
- Superior poly-cotton pocketing with satin finish
- Rubberized shirt-stay band inside the waistband grips the shirt, keeping it tucked in, for a crisp, well-dressed appearance
- Creaset® permanent creases
- Extra fabric in the seat seam
What is the sizing chart for the AGSU men's pants? Are the sizes the same as the ACU/OCP pant sizes?
Question by: Cameron Cloutier on Feb 13, 2023, 4:40 PM
I am wanting to order AGSU Trousers and don't understand the sizing. I measured my inseam and I measured 29 inches. I normally wear a Large Regular ACU Bottom (29 1/2 to 32 1/2 inseam and 35 to 39 waist)
Question by: Ted on Apr 17, 2023, 5:42 AM
The sizing listed is going to be your waist measurement. If you are measuring where your pants sit on your waist , then you will want to purchase that size trouser (this is generally up a couple sizes from your regular jean size). The S, R and L stand for length. The trousers come unhemmed so you have some flexibility for your inseam length. The short, regular or long lengths are selected off your height. Generally, 5'5"-5'8" will be a short, 5'9"-5'11" is a regular and a 6'& above are a long.
Answer by: Liz Spratt (Admin) on Apr 21, 2023, 5:07 PM