A&M University Saber, Etch - Nickel-Plated
Out of stock
A&M University Etch - Nickel-Plated
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item and is only sold to members of the Corps of Cadets. Click for ordering information.
- Guard: Nickel-plated brass, then embossed to avoid pits
- Cap: Nickel-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to be flexible
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Displays the "Texas A&M University" etch (also available with "Agricultural & Mechanical College of Texas" etch)
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Made of 1 millimeter thick steel tube
I own a Texas A&M University sword (M1902-type) from my years in the Corps of Cadets (circa 1972). The hand grip has cracked and basically following apart. Do you have/carry replacement hand grips for this type of sword, and if so, how do I go about obtaining one? Thank you in advance. Robert J. Miller.
Question by: ROBERT J MILLER on Jan 29, 2020, 10:12:40 PM
We found other products you might like!
US Army Officer Saber Letter OpenerStarting at $49.95
Sword and Saber Cleaning ClothStarting at $3.00
Officer Army Ceremonial BeltStarting at $65.00
Leather Sword and Saber Belt$27.50
Army Saber Guard$19.00
Army Saber Dress StrapStarting at $12.50
Army Saber ChainStarting at $35.00
White Dress GlovesStarting at $5.00
White Grip GlovesStarting at $5.00
Gauntlet-Length White GlovesStarting at $7.00