Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
US Army NCO Ceremonial Sword Letter Opener
- Miniature replica of our full-size, WKC sword
- Optional $20 Laser Etch
- Etch will be on a metal plate attached to the letter opener stand
We have teamed with WKC to create detailed miniature replicas of our full-size swords as letter openers. While these miniature replicas do not have the exacting details of their full-size brethren, we feel the openers we have created with WKC are a far better quality than the others that are on the market.
- Sword: 10.75"
- Blade: 7.625"
- Scabbard: 8.5"
- Stainless steel blade
- Unsharpened edge, but the blade has a sharp tip and is designed to open letters
- Scabbard: Black plastic tube with 24-carat goldplated accents
- Guard: 24-carat goldplated
- Grip: Wire-wrapped
- Stand: Wooden stand included (color may vary). Optional laser-etched name plate available.