Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Single Loop Braided Shoulder Cords
- Color-fast nylon cord
- Infantry cord available in various lengths
- Available in various colors and lengths
- 1/4" color fast nylon (Infantry blue is a smaller 3/16" cord)
- 30" length braided cord with a button loop
- Available in a variety of solid colors
- In-stock colors include: Infantry Blue, Red, White, Yellow Gold, Goldenlite, Black, Royal Blue, Silver, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver)
Please contact us for special order colors, sizes, and two-color cord orders. Allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of special order cords.
How to Measure for Cord Length (Infantry Blue only): Place a piece of "550" cord around your shoulder exactly the way the Infantry Cord is supposed to be worn according to AR 670-1 para 28-30 or Figure 28-173 (if the links are broken, please contact us). Once you have the right fit, lay the piece of cord out straight and measure it. This will give you the inside diameter of your Infantry Cord or the size of cord you should order. Standard length is 30". Infantry blue is also available in 34" and 36".
We found other products you might like!
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Branch InsigniaStarting at $11.00
Army Enlisted Cap InsigniaStarting at $4.00
Infantry Branch Disk for CollarStarting at $3.50
Army Non-Tarnish Full-Size Skill and Combat BadgesStarting at $9.00
Qualification BarsStarting at $4.00
Honor Guard Rig (Sam Browne Belt)Starting at $269.95