Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Multi-National Force - Iraq CSIB
- Pin-on badge worn on the Army Service and Mess Uniforms.
CSIB (Combat Service Identification Badge): pin-on badge worn on the Army Service and Mess Uniforms.
- Male ASU: worn centered on the right breast pocket of the ASU coat
- Female ASU: worn on the right side parallel to the waistline on the ASU coat
- Mess Uniform: worn on the right side of the jacket, centered between the upper two buttons (male) or lower two buttons (female)
- The CSIB is ranked fifth in order of precedence below the Presidential, Vice-Presidential, Secretary of Defense and Joint Chiefs of Staff identification badges