Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Coast Guard CPO Ceremonial Cutlass & Scabbard
- Several years ago, we worked with WKC and several Master Chiefs to design this Cutlass to replicate the Navy Model 1860/1861 Cutlass, but with several modern enhancements. We also have the design background for this piece.
- While neither the US Navy nor the US Coast Guard currently have a written specification for the cutlass, the US Navy Ceremonial Guard in Washington, DC (Anacostia Annex) uses our cutlass.
- This is not a "replica cutlass" that looks OK as long as you are standing 10 feet away, nor is it a "Pirate's Cutlass" with which it is impossible to do manual of arms. Our USCG Cutlass is a ceremonial service piece and is crafted to the same level of workmanship as any of WKC's US military pieces.
- Protective cloth bag
- Free FedEx Ground Shipping!
- Solid-cast brass guard, then plated in 24-carat gold.
- Mirror-like “shell” is riveted securely to the guard with the traditional 11 rivets.
- Traditional "French curve" cut that allows the wearer to execute manual of arms.
- Grip: Leather wrapped with twisted gold wire strands.
- End Cap: Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated to a mirror-like finish
- Polished, stainless steel, 26-inch blade
- Etched with “U.S.C.G.” near the leather stop
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Has the fuller (groove)
- Steel insert to prevent sagging when displayed
- Covered in black calf leather
We found other products you might like!