Army Officer Award Tote
- Organize your awards
- Prevent snags while traveling
- Intercept-Lined pouch for straps and knots
- Reduce uniform snags when traveling
- Organizes awards and devices
- Extends ribbon life
- Intercept-lined pouches provide storage for Knots & Straps
- Durable nylon exterior
- Front and back foam-plastic sections for pinning Awards/Devices/Ribbons
- Zippered access
- Size: 9" x 11"
- D-rings for hanging storage
Our custom-designed Army Officer Award Tote was born out of a partnership between Marlow White and Keen Totes. Having worn combat boots ourselves, we recognized a better way of caring for your accoutrements. Let's face it - ribbon and medal sets are expensive! Why risk their damage by leaving them on your uniform when they go to the cleaners? Why risk losing or damaging them in a dresser drawer? Our award tote provides you a soft and padded repository for your chest-borne Soldier's resume.
"OK -- we know the ribbons and skill badges don't perfectly match. Crafting a matching set of ribbons and miniatures simply for illustrative purposes means more overhead. We would rather keep our prices reasonable. We bet you side with us on this."