Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Army Officer Award Tote
- Organize your awards
- Prevent snags while traveling
- Intercept-Lined pouch for straps and knots
- Reduce uniform snags when traveling
- Organizes awards and devices
- Extends ribbon life
- Intercept-lined pouches provide storage for Knots & Straps
- Durable nylon exterior
- Front and back foam-plastic sections for pinning Awards/Devices/Ribbons
- Zippered access
- Size: 9" x 11"
- D-rings for hanging storage
Our custom-designed Army Officer Award Tote was born out of a partnership between Marlow White and Keen Totes. Having worn combat boots ourselves, we recognized a better way of caring for your accoutrements. Let's face it - ribbon and medal sets are expensive! Why risk their damage by leaving them on your uniform when they go to the cleaners? Why risk losing or damaging them in a dresser drawer? Our award tote provides you a soft and padded repository for your chest-borne Soldier's resume.
"OK -- we know the ribbons and skill badges don't perfectly match. Crafting a matching set of ribbons and miniatures simply for illustrative purposes means more overhead. We would rather keep our prices reasonable. We bet you side with us on this."
We found other products you might like!
Standard Award ToteStarting at $39.00