3rd Sustainment Command (Theater) CSIB
- Pin-on badge worn on the Army Service and Mess Uniforms.
CSIB (Combat Service Identification Badge): pin-on badge worn on the Army Service and Mess Uniforms.
- Male ASU: worn centered on the right breast pocket of the ASU coat
- Female ASU: worn on the right side parallel to the waistline on the ASU coat
- Mess Uniform: worn on the right side of the jacket, centered between the upper two buttons (male) or lower two buttons (female)
- The CSIB is ranked fifth in order of precedence below the Presidential, Vice-Presidential, Secretary of Defense and Joint Chiefs of Staff identification badges
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!