New Mexico Military Institute Sword
The NMMI Sword is a controlled item. We supply the sword only through NMMI.
- Guard: Embossed and polished brass guard, 24-carat gold-plated
- Grip: German silver grip with nickel-plated finish
- Pommel: Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated
- Stainless steel
- Acid-etched with the NMMI etch, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel tube
- Fittings: Polished brass, 24-carat gold-plated
Also available, the New Mexico Military Institute Saber.