New Mexico Military Institute Saber
Out of stock
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item, for ordering information:
The NMMI Saber is a controlled item. We supply the saber only through NMMI.
- Guard: Nickel-plated brass, then embossed to avoid pits
- Cap: Nickel-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to resist abrasion, yet remain flexible
- Acid-etched with the NMMI etch, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Made of 1 mm thick steel tube
Also available, the New Mexico Military Institute Sword.