Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
First Responder High-Collar Dress Coat
- Made in the USA
- Industry-leading turn-around time
- Manufacturer direct
- Made in the U.S.A
- Fabric Colors:
- Midnight Blue (55% Polyester 45% Wool, lightweight tropical cloth, mil-spec)
- Black (55% Polyester 45% Wool, gabardine cloth)
- Stock trim colors for collar and shoulder loops:
- Yellow Gold
- Quilted twill lining gives body to coat, allowing it to lay well and maintain its professional shape
- Athletic cut and fit similar to military style coats
- Custom buttons are included in cost of coat
Additional Order Options:
Custom Order Options:
Is there an option for the first responder high collar jacket for a female?
Question by: Skylar on Sep 20, 2019, 12:37 AM
Thank you for your question. We do not have female patterns for this garment at present. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Answer by: James Hogwood on Sep 24, 2019, 12:39 PM
I am looking to see if we can get the high collar first responder dress coat in black with silver trim. The only two options I currently see are gold and red trim. If this is possible can I get a concept picture so we can send to our department for possible purchase.
Question by: Brian Davis on Jul 19, 2022, 4:18 PM
Yes we can make the black coats with the silver trim and we can send you samples. Please email [email protected] with your request.
Answer by: Martha Suarez on Jul 22, 2022, 10:59 AM
We found other products you might like!
Under Armour undershirtsStarting at $29.00
First Responder Dress Uniform TrousersStarting at $89.95
Round Style Service CapStarting at $60.50
Bell CapStarting at $64.95
Single Loop Braided Shoulder CordsStarting at $17.99
Honor Guard Flag CarriersStarting at $209.99