Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
West Point Ceremonial Sword
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item, for ordering information:
This is a controlled item and is only available to West Point Graduates. For those who qualify and would like to purchase a WKC West Point Sword, please contact the West Point Cadet Store: (845) 938-2121.
- Guard: Embossed, polished, and lacquered brass guard with the West Point helmet
- Grip: German silver grip with nickel-plated finish
- Pommel: Cast brass, lacquered
- Stainless steel, 30-inch blade
- Acid-etched with "U.S.M.A."
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel tube
- Fittings: Polished brass, lacquered
Trying to buy a USMA Sword. It says it is controlled. How do you purchase?
Question by: Gregory Trahan on Nov 14, 2023, 9:13 AM
Controlled means limited Special Items. You will need to contact the Cadet Store to purchase.
Answer by: Colleen Carney (Admin) on Nov 14, 2023, 2:19 PM
Controlled means limited Special order. You will have to contact your Cadet Store to purchase.
Answer by: Colleen Carney (Admin) on Nov 14, 2023, 2:22 PM