Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
West Point Ceremonial Sword
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item, for ordering information:
This is a controlled item and is only available to West Point Graduates. For those who qualify and would like to purchase a WKC West Point Sword, please contact the West Point Cadet Store: (845) 938-2121.
- Guard: Embossed, polished, and lacquered brass guard with the West Point helmet
- Grip: German silver grip with nickel-plated finish
- Pommel: Cast brass, lacquered
- Stainless steel, 30-inch blade
- Acid-etched with "U.S.M.A."
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel tube
- Fittings: Polished brass, lacquered
USMA67 Please advise what can be used to restore the original shine to the saber. My husband has passed some time ago now and would like to display it in a beautiful display case.
Question by: Sylvia Begin on Jun 15, 2020, 5:53 PM
We only recommend using a clean dry cloth yourself. We do not, nor do we recommend using any kind of chemicals on the saber.
Answer by: Leah Cook on Jun 16, 2020, 12:19 PM