Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Black Friday - Cyber Monday Saber Sweepstakes
- Rules & Conditions
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up on the URL www.facebook.com/MarlowWhiteUniforms and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 23, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. Central and ending on November 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central. All online entries must be received by November 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting a response to the online Sweepstakes announcement at www.facebook.com/MarlowWhiteUniforms. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. You may enter only once and must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc.
- Prizes: One Grand Prize Winner will receive his/her choice of an US Army Officer Saber and Scabbard valued at $355.00 or an US Army NCO Sword and Scabbard valued at $355.00. Five Runner Up Winners will receive a $100 credit with Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. towards the purchase of a new custom ribbon or medals award set. Actual/appraised values may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MARLOW WHITE UNIFORMS, INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the sweepstakes content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., and Marlow White Uniforms, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Marlow White Uniforms, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF KANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., 400 Seneca Street, Leavenworth KS 66048. Requests must be received no later than December 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., 400 Seneca Street, Leavenworth KS 66048, United States.
- Facebook: The Sweepstakes hosted by Marlow White Uniforms, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.