Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Covering sites: MarlowWhite.com; MilitarySabers.com; NavyUniforms.com; HonorGuardUniforms.com
The following will help you understand how we handle any information we gather from the site(s).
Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., is the owner of the listed websites. We are fully committed to the privacy of our visitors to these sites, our customers, and the data collected from these sites. This statement discloses our information gathering and how we use that information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Through the MarlowWhite.com e-mail newsletter subscription, a person's name, e-mail address, branch of service, and rank are collected and stored in a database that is used to mail out periodical newsletters. The information in these databases will never be provided to another source and is kept strictly confidential. Subscribing to the newsletter is optional and may be discontinued at any time by following the instructions in the newsletter, or by e-mailing our customer service (please reference the e-mail address you supplied when subscribing to the newsletter). Even though visitors to our website provide personally identifiable information when they subscribe, we do not track their movements through the website(s) in any personally identifiable way (see below).
We look at how visitors have found our site(s) and basic web statistics to better understand how to serve our visitors and customers.
No Correlation of Browsing and Web Traffic Information with Personal Information
We do not combine traffic analysis information with your name or e-mail address, so the traffic analysis that we do is not linked in any way to personally identifiable information.
We Do Not Profile Our Vistors & Customers
We do not track where you've been on our web site(s) to establish a profile.
We use "cookies" on the website(s) to identify the products you have placed in your shopping cart, and to better analyze our website(s) traffic. The cookies do not include any personal information about you. Initially, most browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. Simply search in the browser "help" section for the word "cookies." You will need to activate cookies in order to make a purchase on the website(s).
Marlow White produces our own sales and coupons internally. We will not accept any coupon sourced form a third party site
Updates to Policy
For More Information
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our services, or your experience with Marlow White Uniforms, Inc., please contact us, or write to us at:
Marlow White Uniforms, Inc.
Leavenworth, KS 66048
- Order Processing: We generally like to ship within 24 hours (1 business day) of receiving your order; however, please allow us up to 2 business days to ship general items. For more detailed explanation concerning specific times, order methods, and items, visit the General Processing Time on our Shipping Page.
- Shipping Time: please visit our Shipping Page or Delivery Time Estimates Page for details.
- Credit Card Processing: We take credit card security very seriously and will process your orders with our upmost security. We accept checks addressed to "Marlow White Uniforms" which can be mailed to our headquarter's location at 400 Seneca Street, Leavenworth, KS. All Canadian checks will incur a $25 processing fee (this will be waived for credit cards).
- Sales Tax and Exemptions: We are located in the State of Kansas. We must charge sales tax for all orders shipped to a Kansas address and remit the payments to the State of Kansas. If your organization accepts delivery of our products in Kansas, but it is exempted from sales tax, we need you to provide us with a copy of your tax exempt documentation. Please send it to or fax it to (913) 651-6358 ([email protected])
- IRS Form W-9: If your organization requires a W-9 from Marlow White, please e-mail for a current copy ([email protected])
- We discuss our Return and Exchange Policy in detail on a separate web page.
- We discuss non-APO International Shipment Policy on a separate web page.
- Sale and promotional discount pricing are not retroactive. Sale prices announced with a date(s) are effective from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) to 11:59 p.m. Central unless otherwise noted.
- Other "Legalese" Fine Print:
- Right to Refuse Service: We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
- Choice of Law and Forum: All transactions and agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Kansas. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in the trial courts of Leavenworth County, State of Kansas.