- Officer Branch Sleeve Braid
Officer Branch Sleeve Braid
Approximately 36" of Officer Branch Sleeve Braid, enough to attach to both sleeves of either the ASU Coat or the Mess Blue Jacket. Sleeve braid is made of rayon in the correct "Goldenlite" color.
- Nylon Shoulder Straps
Male Army Shoulder Straps
- Shoulder Clips included
- Nylon and Gold Bullion embroidery options available
- Sold as a pair
- Designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications
Our shoulder straps are designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications.This is why we include a free Intercept-Lined® Shoulder Strap Protective Case with every order of bullion straps.
Shoulder Strap Sale: We are overstocked on certain bullion shoulder straps and are offering them at a sale price. Visit our overstock page to see if your branch/rank combination is listed.
Please note: We try very hard to maintain a realistic stock of all rank and branch combinations in nylon (e.g., we do not stock CW3 Infantry, etc). Also, while we try to keep a robust stock of gold bullion shoulder straps, these items may take up to 3 months to manufacture. We will contact you if we do not currently have the item you desire in stock.
- Nylon Shoulder Marks
Army Officer Shoulder Marks
Marlow White's shoulder marks are available in the deluxe bullion or the standard nylon. All ranks are available. See Details tab for additional information.
How to Wear: Shoulder marks (or rank tabs) are worn on ASU shirts, the maternity shirt, the black cardigan sweater, the all-weather coat, and the windbreaker. AR 670-1 refers to large and small (not male or female) and allows soldiers to wear either size in a manner that fits the shoulder loop so that the buttons are completely visible and the Velcro tabs are completely usable in a manner that allows the marks (tabs) to lay flat and not scrunch up.
What size do I Order?
Male ASU Shirts:
- For Marlow White shirts, the large shoulder marks fits size 14 and up.
- Some manufacturers have slightly smaller shoulders, so on other brands, Size 14 may require small shoulder marks.
Female ASU Shirts:
- For size 8 and down, use small shoulder marks.
- For size 12 and up, use large shoulder marks.
- Size 10 is borderline and is personal preference, though we would recommend small shoulder marks.
We do not stock and sell sweaters, maternity wear, windbreakers, or overcoats, so we cannot definitively recommend a size on these items. Nearly all overcoats and windbreakers will accept the large tab, though. Sweaters that fit a medium frame or smaller will generally need the small tab to allow the tab to lay flat.
Note of Dimensions in AR 670-1 (11 November 2017): The dimensions listed for the base and top width of the marks are correct, but the AR leaves out that these are the INSIDE measurements (as noted on the Institute of Heraldry drawings), so that the marks correctly fits the shoulder loops of the uniforms.
- Officer Branch & U.S. Insignia
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Branch Insignia
- Non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated insignia.
- Several branches (AG, Signal, Aides, etc.) have enamel finishes.
- Items are sold in pairs, i.e., a quantity of 1 U.S. Insignia equates to 2 Insignia pins.
- Officer Rank Insignia
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Rank Insignia
- Army pin-on rank insignia.
- Gold-color insignia is non-tarnish, 22k-gold-plated.
- Silver-color is nickel-plated.
- This kit is designed to help convert an existing NCO uniform to an officer uniform.
- Alterations Note: You will have to have a tailor remove the shoulder loops from the enlisted coat to properly convert it.
- Engineer Officers: You will additionally need to purchase an Engineer Officer Button Set to properly convert the coat.
- Officer Branch Sleeve Braid
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsWill the shoulder boards come with both sets of metal hooks (including the part sewn onto the jacket)?Question by: Chad Warren on Feb 19, 2017 10:08:00 PMSir, the shoulder boards will come with the pins, but they will not be attached. There will be an "alterations guide" in your shipment. You may also access our alteration guide via our website. http://www.marlowwhite.com/alterationsAnswer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Feb 26, 2017 2:41:00 PMIf I upgrade to the bullion shoulder straps, will the shoulder marks also be upgraded to bullion?Question by: Jimmie Wilson on Jun 4, 2018 11:07:00 AMThe bullion strap upgrade only applies to the straps. You would have to do a secondary upgrade for the rank tabs. However, we are in the process of discontinuing the bullion rank tabs and do not have them available in all ranks. You may go to the rank tab page to see which ones are
currently available.Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Jun 4, 2018 5:53:00 PM
You may also be interested in the following product(s)