Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
Please note: this is a 'controlled' item, for ordering information: contact the Citadel Cadet Store.
- Guard: Embossed and polished brass guard, lacquered
- Grip: German silver grip with nickel-plated finish
- Pommel: Cast brass, lacquered
- Stainless steel, 30-inch blade
- Acid-etched with the Citadel etch, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Unsharpened ceremonial edge, but the blade has a sharp tip
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel tube, hand polished
- Fittings: Polished brass, lacquered