Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
The Army Ten-Miler
- Join Marlow White for the Army Ten-Miler in Washington DC, October 11th-12th!
Visit us at the race registration Expo, Oct 11th and 12th. We will fit you for your uniform at our booth. Don’t forget to pick up your #RunWithMarlow coupons while supplies last!
- On Site Fittings
- Soldiers will be accurately measured by an experienced military uniform fitting team.
- Uniform alterations will be done by the Marlow White tailors who have more than 125 years of combined uniform experience.
- Soldiers do not need to spend personal time to take an unaltered uniform to a tailor to get fitted and marked. After fitting each soldier, Marlow White handles all of the sizing information and will ship the altered uniforms ready for wear.
- Orders taken at booth will receive a discount only offered during the Army Ten Miler.
- Orders will be shipped to the address provided by the soldier.
- Inside the Washington DC Armory at 2001 E. Capitol St SE, Washington DC, 20003