- Order Processing: We generally like to ship within 24 hours (1 business day) of receiving your order; however, please allow us up to 2 business days to ship general items. For more detailed explanation concerning specific times, order methods, and items, visit the General Processing Time on our Shipping Page.
- Shipping Time: please visit our Shipping Page or Delivery Time Estimates Page for details.
- Credit Card Processing: We take credit card security very seriously and will process your orders with our upmost security. We accept checks addressed to "Marlow White Uniforms" which can be mailed to our headquarter's location at 400 Seneca Street, Leavenworth, KS. All Canadian checks will incur a $25 processing fee (this will be waived for credit cards).
- Sales Tax and Exemptions: We are located in the State of Kansas. We must charge sales tax for all orders shipped to a Kansas address and remit the payments to the State of Kansas. If your organization accepts delivery of our products in Kansas, but it is exempted from sales tax, we need you to provide us with a copy of your tax exempt documentation. Please send it to or fax it to (913) 651-8417 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IRS Form W-9: If your organization requires a W-9 from Marlow White, please e-mail for a current copy (email@example.com)
- We discuss our Return and Exchange Policy in detail on a separate web page.
- We discuss non-APO International Shipment Policy on a separate web page.
- Sale and promotional discount pricing are not retroactive. Sale prices announced with a date(s) are effective from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) to 11:59 p.m. Central unless otherwise noted.
- Third Party Coupons and/or Discount Codes: All valid coupons, discount codes, or promotions originate from www.MarlowWhite.com. Any discount codes, coupons, or promotions from unauthorized third parties or their websites are void and will not be accepted. If the coupon code or discount code did not come from our website, then it is not valid.
- Other "Legalese" Fine Print:
- Right to Refuse Service: We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
- Choice of Law and Forum: All transactions and agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Kansas. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in the trial courts of Leavenworth County, State of Kansas.
Cyber Monday Promotional Gift Cards Terms & Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to any Marlow White gift card given by Marlow White for free, including "free with purchase," or distributed as a reward, incentive, part of a marketing program or promotion or otherwise (the "gift card").
- Customers who made qualifying purchases between November 28, 2016, and November 29, 2016, earned a promotional gift card based on their sales amount.
- Spend $100, the customer receives a $10 gift card for a future purchase
- Spend $250, the customer receives a $35 gift card for a future purchase
- Spend $500, the customer receives a $75 gift card for a future purchase
- Spend $1000, the customer receives a $200 gift card for a future purchase
- One (1) promotional gift card will be provided for orders meeting the above sales criteria until 11:59 p.m. Central, November 29, 2016. Limit one card per customer per 24-hour period. The maximum gift card award amount is $200 USD per customer per 24-hour period. To qualify for a promotional gift card, orders must total the above sales criteria before any discounts, taxes, shipping, or duty charges are applied. Exchanges or returns do not qualify. Promotional gift cards will be valid on future Marlow White merchandise purchases. Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the original qualifying order.
- Marlow White will mail all promotional gift cards, ideally with the qualifying order. Marlow White will not issue promotional gift cards in an electronic format. Your promotional Marlow White gift card will be honored for merchandise purchased from Marlow White at www.MarlowWhite.com, by phone, or in the Leavenworth, KS or Woodbridge, VA stores.
- By accepting and retaining the gift card or using the gift card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the gift card program at any time without notice. Current terms and conditions can be viewed at https://www.marlowwhite.com/policy/. The gift card and associated offers are void where prohibited by law. The terms "you” and “your" mean the person to whom the gift card was issued.
- Use of the gift card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the gift card. You cannot increase the funds on the gift card. Use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Cards cannot be used to purchase other Marlow White gift cards. Your right to use the funds on the gift card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law. Please note that purchases made with the gift card are similar to those made with cash in that you cannot "stop payment" on such transactions. Marlow White is not responsible for errors or omissions. The full amount of each purchase will be deducted from the funds held on the gift card, up to the total funds available on the gift card. Returned items will be refunded net of the gift card amount. Once a return is processed, promotional gift card(s) redeemed on original order will be reissued. Promotional gift card funds cannot be applied to additional costs associated with return or exchange orders.
- The laws of Kansas govern the gift card, as well as the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You agree to use the gift card only for legitimate purchases of merchandise through Marlow White and not for the purpose of obtaining cash from Marlow White.
- This gift card promotion is designed to provide a benefit to our individual customers by permitting them to purchase Marlow White merchandise at a discount. These promotional gift cards have no cash value. Marlow White reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to honor any gift card used in a manner inconsistent with these objectives, including without limitation any fraudulent use. If we suspect misuse of the gift card, it may be suspended or terminated.