Peacock Military Academy Cadet Sword
- Current production time for etched swords is approximately 7 business days.
- Ceremonial quality (not a replica)
- Polished stainless steel 30" blade
- Includes scabbard
With support from Peacock Military Academy alumni, we designed this sword’s blade etch to commemorate PMA’s rich heritage and traditions dating back to its founding in 1894.
- Protective cloth bag
- Free FedEx Ground Shipping!
- Guard: Cast brass guard, 24-carat gold-plated
- Grip: German silver grip with nickel-plated finish
- Pommel: Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated
- Stainless steel, 30-inch blade
- Acid-Etch design created specifically for PMA
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Nickel-plated steel tube, hand polished
- Fittings: Polished brass, 24-carat gold-plated