- 55%/45% poly/wool Elastique cloth
- Midnight blue color
- Includes Hamilton-finish bright buttons
- Manufactured to the same design as The Old Guard’s overcoat, with the addition of a Thinsulate™ lining
- Optional cloth belt sold separately
- Designed for honor guard use only. It is not intended for individual/personal wear outside of your unit’s operating regulations.
- Includes enlisted soutache or officer branch braid
- Worn with a scarf
Availability: This is a discontinued Item with limited availability. The sizes listed above are the only ones in stock. We cannot accept backorders or special orders.
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Mark Finster on May 21, 2018 10:00:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Midnight Blue Overcoat - If Marlow White is discontinuing this item, what company provides these coats for the Old Guard and General Officer staff?Question by: Walter Kraft on Jun 1, 2019 6:26:00 PMThe Old Guard does have an individual supplier for their special order uniforms. These are available to active members of the Old Guard only. If you are active with them, we recommend reaching out within your unit for orders and contact information on purchasing your uniform items.
For General Officers, we currently recommend checking with the General Officer Management Office.Answer by: Leah Cook (Admin) on Jun 3, 2019 4:59:00 PM
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $150.00
Special Price $99.00
Regular Price: $25.00
Special Price $19.00