- Mess Jacket
Male Enlisted Army White Mess Jacket
- 100% polyester certified twill weave
- Fully lined with Marlow White signature acetate twill in body and sleeve
- One convenient horizontal pocket inside
- Hamilton-finish bright gold buttons resist tarnish
- Includes the chain and buttons
- Includes Enlisted soutache braid (unattached)
- Includes a complimentary garment bag
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Black High-Rise Trousers
- Soutache (unattached)
- Mess Chain/Buttons
Army Mess Chain with Buttons
Mess Uniform Buttons with the connecting chain. Available in Regular and Engineer (for Engineer Officers).
Please keep in mind that all Marlow White Mess Uniforms already include the mess chain and buttons.
- Gold Studs and Links
Studs and Cuff Links
Marlow White's studs and links are jewelry-quality sets, with all components finely finished and firmly connected. Frankly, years ago, we tried less expensive "costume-jewelry" grade sets and found they just weren't worth it. They just kept falling apart - these won't.
- White Tuxedo Shirt
Male Tuxedo Shirt
- Made of a 65% polyester / 35% cotton blend
- Has a pleated front, soft bosom, and turndown collars
- Machine washable
- White Chevrons
Army White Chevrons
The chevrons are made of a white patch with nylon gold thread.
- White Service Stripes
Male Army White Service Stripes
White, enlisted service stripes. Service stripes represent years of service, one service stripe for each completed 3-year period of service.
"Pair" is a selected set of service stripes for each sleeve.
- Black Box Tie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- Black Cummerbund
Male Cummerbund - Adjustable
- 100% Polyester
- Worn with the pleats facing down
- Black Cummerbund is worn with the Army Blue and White Mess Uniforms
- White Suspenders
- Made for trousers with the suspender buttons sewn into the trouser waist
- Not the clip-on style
- Free Ground Shipping
- Mess Jacket
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)