- Mess Jacket
Male Officer Army White Mess Jacket
- 100% polyester certified twill weave
- Fully lined with Marlow White signature acetate twill in body and sleeve
- One convenient horizontal pocket inside
- Hamilton-finish bright gold buttons resist tarnish
- Includes the chain and buttons
- Includes officer sleeve braid (unattached)
- Includes attached trefoil braid
- Includes a complimentary garment bag
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Black High-Rise Trousers
- White Sleeve Braid (unattached)
- Mess Chain/Buttons
Army Mess Chain with Buttons
Mess Uniform Buttons with the connecting chain. Available in Regular and Engineer (for Engineer Officers).
Please keep in mind that all Marlow White Mess Uniforms already include the mess chain and buttons.
- Gold Studs and Links
Studs and Cuff Links
Marlow White's studs and links are jewelry-quality sets, with all components finely finished and firmly connected. Frankly, years ago, we tried less expensive "costume-jewelry" grade sets and found they just weren't worth it. They just kept falling apart - these won't.
- White Tuxedo Shirt
Male Tuxedo Shirt
- Made of a 65% polyester / 35% cotton blend
- Has a pleated front, soft bosom, and turndown collars
- Machine washable
- Mylar Mess Knots
Army Mylar (Synthetic Bullion) Mess Shoulder Knots
- Mess Shoulder Knots.
- Black Bow Tie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- Mess Sleeve Rank
Bullion Mess Rank for Officers
- Made of Gold or Silver-plated wire
- Worn on the sleeve of the mess jacket
- Black Cummerbund
Male Cummerbund - Adjustable
- 100% Polyester
- Worn with the pleats facing down
- Black Cummerbund is worn with the Army Blue and White Mess Uniforms
- White Suspenders
- Made for trousers with the suspender buttons sewn into the trouser waist
- Not the clip-on style
- Free Ground Shipping
Package Does Not Include:>
- Mess Jacket
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Duane on Feb 23, 2019 3:05:00 PMDue to a cloth shortage we do not currently carry this item. We do however recommend checking with local tuxedo retailers for a commercial version of this vest. DA Pam 670-1, Paragraph 18-31 outlines the vest's details when working with a local retailer.Answer by: Leah Cook (Admin) on Feb 25, 2019 1:10:00 PMDoes the rank have to be sewn on or can it be pin on? I may have missed it, but I couldn't find it explicitly in DA PAM 670-1.Question by: Duane on Feb 13, 2019 11:24:00 PMYes, you can. On page 79 of the DA PAM it states that you can wear either the non-subdued pin-on or the embroidered bullion rank on the Army Mess Jackets.
Here is a link to the DA PAM 670-1 - https://d34c1g1f6volxx.cloudfront.net/media/pdf/ARN1575_DAPam670-1_Web_FINAL.pdf.Answer by: Samantha Habbert (Admin) on Feb 14, 2019 9:28:00 AMI noticed that under the Rank drop down, there are no enlisted ranks noted, is the white mess only for officers?Question by: Gary L Ortega on Jan 31, 2019 1:20:00 PMI am happy to help. It appears that you were on the officer page for the white mess. Here is the link to the enlisted white mess. https://www.marlowwhite.com/army/uniforms/white-mess/enlisted-nco-maleAnswer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Feb 1, 2019 11:10:00 AM