- Coat (unattached braid)
Male Officer ASU Coat
- Natick-certified cloth
- Natick-certified workmanship
- Removable Hamilton-finish bright buttons resist tarnish and prevent damage to cloth and buttons during dry cleaning
- Engineer Officers: Engineer buttons are included at no additional cost
- Optional Removable button strip to ease alterations costs
- Correct-colored Officer sleeve braid (unattached)
- Removable Bright Buttons
Army Service Uniform and Mess Uniform Buttons
The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Trousers (with belt loops)
Male Officer & NCO ASU Trousers
- ASU Long Sleeve White Shirt
- ASU Short Sleeve White Shirt
- Black Bow Tie
- Pre-tied bowtie with an adjustable neck strap.
- Adjusts to fit neck sizes from 14" to 20".
- 100% Polyester Satin Finish.
- Dry Clean.
- Long Necktie
- Tie-yourself regular black tie.
- 100% Polyester.
- Black Beret
- Nylon Shoulder Straps & Shoulder Clips
Male Army Shoulder Straps
- Shoulder Clips included
- Nylon and Gold Bullion embroidery options available
- Sold as a pair
- Designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications
Our shoulder straps are designed to meet and/or exceed the Institute of Heraldry's specifications.This is why we include a free Intercept-Lined® Shoulder Strap Protective Case with every order of bullion straps.
Shoulder Strap Sale: We are overstocked on certain bullion shoulder straps and are offering them at a sale price. Visit our overstock page to see if your branch/rank combination is listed.
Please note: We try very hard to maintain a realistic stock of all rank and branch combinations in nylon (e.g., we do not stock CW3 Infantry, etc). Also, while we try to keep a robust stock of gold bullion shoulder straps, these items may take up to 3 months to manufacture. We will contact you if we do not currently have the item you desire in stock.
- Shoulder Marks
Army Officer Shoulder Marks
Marlow White's shoulder marks are available in the deluxe bullion or the standard nylon. All ranks are available. See Details tab for additional information.
How to Wear: Shoulder marks (or rank tabs) are worn on ASU shirts, the maternity shirt, the black cardigan sweater, the all-weather coat, and the windbreaker. AR 670-1 refers to large and small (not male or female) and allows soldiers to wear either size in a manner that fits the shoulder loop so that the buttons are completely visible and the Velcro tabs are completely usable in a manner that allows the marks (tabs) to lay flat and not scrunch up.
What size do I Order?
Male ASU Shirts:
- For Marlow White shirts, the large shoulder marks fits size 14 and up.
- Some manufacturers have slightly smaller shoulders, so on other brands, Size 14 may require small shoulder marks.
Female ASU Shirts:
- For size 8 and down, use small shoulder marks.
- For size 12 and up, use large shoulder marks.
- Size 10 is borderline and is personal preference, though we would recommend small shoulder marks.
We do not stock and sell sweaters, maternity wear, windbreakers, or overcoats, so we cannot definitively recommend a size on these items. Nearly all overcoats and windbreakers will accept the large tab, though. Sweaters that fit a medium frame or smaller will generally need the small tab to allow the tab to lay flat.
Note of Dimensions in AR 670-1 (11 November 2017): The dimensions listed for the base and top width of the marks are correct, but the AR leaves out that these are the INSIDE measurements (as noted on the Institute of Heraldry drawings), so that the marks correctly fits the shoulder loops of the uniforms.
- Sta-Brite™ Belt-Buckle-Tip
- Buckle and belt tip have non-tarnish finish (non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated). Belt is black woven elastic that allows about an inch "give" when worn, allowing for more comfort.
- Regular length will fit sizes up to 45 inches. The Long belt will fit up to 55 inches (only available in male style).
- Male belt is 1-1/4" wide. Female belt is 1" wide.
- StaBrite™ Branch, U.S., and 2LT Rank Insignia
Army Officer Non-Tarnish Branch Insignia
- Non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated insignia.
- Several branches (AG, Signal, Aides, etc.) have enamel finishes.
- Items are sold in pairs, i.e., a quantity of 1 U.S. Insignia equates to 2 Insignia pins.
- Overseas Service Bars (up to 2)
Army Blue Overseas Service Bars (OSBs)
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color
- Worn by officers and enlisted Soldiers
- One OSB is worn for each completed 6-month period in an authorized combat zone during a specified combat time period
- Priced per bar..
How to Wear: OSBs are centered on the bottom of the right sleeve with the lower edge positioned 1/4" above the sleeve braid.
- 2 ASU Nameplates (14 letters max, ALL CAPS)
Army Service Uniform Nameplate
- Dimensions: 1" x 3" x 1/16" thick
- Maximum of 14 letters
- Quick production! Production time is currently 1 business day.
Minimum quantity is 2 nameplates.
2 for $10.00, 3 for $14.00, 4 for $17.00
- We can also do bulk orders for a discounted price
- Pair of Black Socks
Package of 3-Pair Black Dress Socks
- 80% cotton, 15% Spandex, 5% Nylon.
- Sold in packages of 3 pairs.
Reinforced toe and heel with crew-length design (socks generally fit to mid-calf). This dress sock is thinner than a boot sock, but the weave in the heel and toe adds more reinforcement than the typical dress sock without increasing the sock's thickness.
Fits sizes 7 to 13 male; 9 to 15 female.
Please note: each quantity ordered below equals 3 pairs of socks.
- Free Ground Shipping
Package Does Not Include:
- Coat (unattached braid)
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsIf I purchase the full uniform that I need with all the ribbons and everything else. Are you able to put everything on the jacket before you ship it to me? ThanksQuestion by: Frederick Smith on Oct 7, 2017 2:29:00 PMWhat is the difference between shoulder straps? I am an AMEDD officer and am unsure what to order for shoulder straps? Also, I am being told I need shoulder boards. Is that the same as shoulder straps?Question by: steve corsi on Jun 28, 2019 11:42:00 PMTo see the difference between nylon and bullion please see the photo comparison here: https://www.marlowwhite.com/army-shoulder-straps
The shoulder boards and straps are the same thing, you will select your primary branch in order to receive the correct color straps.Answer by: Leah Cook (Admin) on Jul 1, 2019 11:25:00 AMQuestion by: James on Oct 5, 2017 9:20:00 AMClothing Sales offers two fabric options. 1) Serge (AKA Issued material) 2) Classic (AKA Tropical weight). We carry the classic but do not carry the serge. Check the label inside the jacket or trouser. If it says 55/45 POLY/WOOL SERGE. We do not have the material to match.
The issue coats will list poly-wool on the tag but it may or may not have “Serge” on it. One easy way to tell if it is an issue coat is that one of the garment labels should have the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) eagle logo on it. The tropical uniform should have poly-wool tropical written on it.
Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Oct 12, 2017 10:08:00 AM