Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
German Subofficer Ceremonial Saber
The ceremonial version of the saber formerly used by German Army Subofficers.
- Guard: Nickel-plated brass
- Grip: Black plastic attached with silver-plated wire
- Length: 32 inches
- Nickel-plated carbon steel, well-tempered without etching
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel
- Included Accessories: Protective cloth bag
- Total Length: about 39 inches