German Navy Ceremonial Dagger - Regular Blade
Ceremonial version of the dagger formerly worn by German Navy Officers; however, according to WKC, German Naval Captains still use the ceremonial dagger today upon sailing into and out of a German port.
- Guard: 24 carat gold-plated brass guard
- Grip: Ivory-colored grip with golden wire
- Blade: About 11 inches (28 cm), Nickel-plated carbon steel blade, well tempered with Navy etching
- Scabbard: Gold-plated with ornamental design and two rings
- Included: Free ground shipping!
- Total Length: About 14 inches (35 cm)