German Navy Dagger Presentation Set with Damascus Blade
Ceremonial version of the dagger formerly worn by German Navy Officers; however, according to WKC, German Naval Captains still use the ceremonial dagger today upon sailing into and out of a German port.
- Presentation Set Includes:
- Dagger Guard: 24 carat gold-plated brass guard
- Dagger Grip: Ivory-colored grip with golden wire
- Dagger Blade:
- Damascus steel
- About 11 inches (28 cm) long
- Dagger Scabbard: Gold-plated with ornamental design and two rings
- Scabbard Length: About 14 inches (35 cm)
- Box Specifics:
- ca. 19" x 11" x 2"
- Polished wood lined with a rich blue Velour. Interior cutouts perfectly shaped to hold the Navy Dagger, scabbard, sword knot and sling. The WKC shield logo, engraved on wood, is visible in the top center of the inside of the case. Two latches securely hold the case closed.